Operations/Driving Licence....

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by disney_mad_2008, Nov 9, 2008.

1. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Haha, im only joking, i loved Epcot but my family just always had the places they wanted to go to, i ws desperate to go Finding Nemo: The Musical but NO, that would waste valuable time! We must go look at the beautiful car park instead!

2. Tiddelypom

Tiddelypom New Member

So you didn't finish DAK either? Leom!!!!

3. leomgray

leomgray New Member

wait a minute, i didnt get to see either of the finding nemo things at epcot or DAK, hehe. but i did go round the whole park when i was at DAK, we only went one day and it was sunday the 8th July 2007!

4. KC

KC New Member

A likely story.

I'm not even sure you've even been to WDW at all, Leom.

IF THAT IS YOUR REAL NAME ::)

5. ginabella

ginabella New Member

well....I heard his name was shrek!!

God knows who told me that.... ::)

6. KC

KC New Member

Was it the voices?

7. ginabella

ginabella New Member

if the voices count as a disney-crazed woman, whose going to work as a crp in february then yes!

8. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Haha, who well i see she has spread it. And yes of course ive been to WDW, i just havent seen everything yet. I didnt even go to Typhoon Lagoon. And ive never been on Space Mountain out of the 7 times i have been to MK.

9. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Leom...remember what I said last night about not being a Disney Dork....yeah that's still true haha. You need to brush up on your WDW knowledge young man!

I loooooooooove segways...I'm so doing a tour over there. When we went to Cornwall in the summer my brother and I went on segways and it amazing! So easy to use, even if I did look like a complete dork in the helmet and safety gear.

I drove a boat and didn't need a license hehe :D

10. Kevus

Kevus New Member

wait hold on!

Why have you not been on space mountain? how long were you there for when you last visited?

11. KC

KC New Member

Did anyone feel that?

That was just the universe imploding...

12. ginabella

ginabella New Member

i think we need to make a list of things for leom to do!! ;D

13. KC

KC New Member

I'm not sure there's enough space on a screen or enugh paper in the world for a list that long ;) :D

14. ginabella

ginabella New Member

15. Tiddelypom

Tiddelypom New Member

Oo where in Cornwall?

16. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

WHATWHATWHAT.

Although i say that, I've been to florida twice and STILL haven't been to Universal studios or busch gardens, which i was i NEED to do so badly.

17. DisneyGibbs

The Segways?? It was at Goonhilly Satelite Station I think! Very interesting place.

18. Leom: you might not be able to go on this year either. They are planning on shutting Space Mountain in 2009 for a MAJOR refurb. They are changing everything from what I have heard so it may be closed for 6-9 months. Don't know when they are planning to close it though.

19. DisneyGibbs

Yeah I heard about that...better get my fix of it in December if it's not already closed!!

20. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Why has Leom not ridden Space Mountain?

Yes, kev that list would be long but if you made one then i would make sure i completed it.

I have not been on Space Mountain because it has never been one of the rides ive been desperate to go on. I went to florida for two weeks last year and spent everyday in almost one of the disney theme parks or water parks and downtown disney.

I see im being slagged. Oh well if its closed then ill just go on rockin rollercoaster which must be so much better, please dont kill me for saying that! I love splash mountain, it is absolutely amazing.

Also Lou, some of those questions were hard and ive only been to DAK once so i dont have a clue what used to be in place of the Finding Nemo: The musical show, haha. My answer was "The dinosaur show" which there doesnt seem to have been one.

I LOVE DISNEY SO MUCH BUT I AM JUST A BEGINNER REMEMBER WITH WDW KNOWLEDGE BUT IT IS ADDICTIVE!

I want someone to make me that list please ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D