Operations!!!

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World College Program' started by Elaine!, Apr 26, 2006.

1. cifortes

cifortes New Member

Don't forget about Downtown Disney...
    You may work at Disney Quest ou Cirque du Soleil!!!

I'm a ICP 2005/2006 and I worked at Cirque... It's wonderful!

2. kristol

kristol New Member

what did u have to do???

3. cifortes

cifortes New Member

Scanning tickets, show the seats (the theatre is biggggg), elevator (up and down, depending at the section 201 -205 and line G till K), look for cameras (all kinds that u can imagine) during the show, and the most important one and boring... cleaning the theatre, before, between, and after the shows.

4. brynna87

brynna87 New Member

That's the one job I think I wouldn't like. I work in a movie theatre right now and I want to do something totally and completely different.

5. kristol

kristol New Member

yeah but u can see the show's and stuff and I think u have to work a lot harder if ur in F&B.

I think it would be GREAT

6. cifortes

cifortes New Member

Yep...
    It isn't that bad... and you can see the show twice a day (tues-sat)...
    I didn't choose Cirque du Soleil, it happens...
    Actualy I would love to work at MK or Epcot... but couldn't chance it.

Everyone should go to Cirque du Soleil, once or twice...
    There're 11 shows on Earth... 5/6 in Vegas, La Nouba (DTD) and others are travelling all around the globe.

7. kristol

kristol New Member

but can u also work in different theatre's around the park or is it just one?and did u had to speech for the people that were going in before the show? to tell them what the show is about and stuff?

8. cifortes

cifortes New Member

You can work as extra hour in other theatres... And you don't have to speech out... just the odinary questions like, how long, where is the restroom, where is my seat.... things like that

9. kristol

kristol New Member

so ur always in the same theatre unless u work extra hours is another. but is it not possible to switch with someone that in another theatre not to far away and that u switch back and foward with eachother. it's the same job in every theartre only it's a different show.

please tell me that's possible :) because I'd love to see a lot of shows.

xxxx

10. cifortes

cifortes New Member

Yep... the same old theatre... if get Cirque du Soleil as Operation you can ask the managers for the traning at the ticket box.

:-[Sadly, you cannot work in other theatre, just as "extra hours", the good point is that you have the traning for theatre (radio languague, positions...) and at MGM Studios you can try Fantasmic, Beauty & the Beast...

11. kristol

kristol New Member

sounds all really great ;D I'd love to see beauty and the beast

12. cifortes

cifortes New Member

All the "plays" are wonderfullllllllllll
    I love B&B, my favorite movie.

13. dee20

dee20 New Member

hi boys and girls..im flying out on the 11th june to become part of the operations team just thought id say hello to u all!!! so see u all soon
    ;D dee xx

14. Tom19

Tom19 New Member

See you in a week....almost there. Only a week left to pack, ahh so much still to do!

15. dee20

dee20 New Member

See you in a week....almost there. Only a week left to pack, ahh so much still to do!
    [/quote]

guess i shall see u there then!! tell me about it...sont feel anywhere near ready!!!!!!!
    xx

16. Kayleigh

Kayleigh New Member

;D just heard from hannah on the board (she was at the same interview as me)
    shes in operations and is workin at mgm studios in the Fantasmic show and beauty and the beast!! heheh
    ;D 3 weeks today til i go!!!
    wahoooo
    xxxx
    hehehe

17. adjonline

adjonline New Member

3 weeks is sounding good...is sounding very good...:)

18. Kayleigh

Kayleigh New Member

20 days!!! wahoooo
    :p
    cant wait!!

we all hav to meet up wen we get out there!! ::) if you want to that is!
    ;)
    xxxx

19. adjonline

adjonline New Member

20. brynna87

brynna87 New Member

5 days until I leave. It's getting close....