Opportunity list!!

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by MissMouse, Nov 2, 2012.

1. MissMouse

MissMouse New Member

Just thought I'd make a thread for everyone one the Opportunity list!
    How is everyone feeling?
    Positive?
    I don't really know much about what happens next but I thought everyone can share whether they get on the program or not! Fingers crossed! :)

2. EilidhMac

EilidhMac New Member

Hello fellow opportunity list member!

I'm bit confused by this because last year I was pretty much put on a waiting list and my email said

"As you are aware the International College Program is a highly sought after experience, and the Disney Recruiters are currently considering you for a role within the Walt Disney World Resort. However Disney cannot extend an offer to you at this time."

which is very different to what it says this year but last year it went on to say

"The Disney Recruiters would like to inform you that your application will be kept on hold, and if a position becomes available you will be considered for this."

which is pretty much the same thing as what's said before.

So does anyone know the difference? Had there been an "opportunity list" in previous years?

I think I'm just struggling to stay positive because I had a lot of waiting around just to be disappointed and I don't want to get my hopes up! But fingers crossed for us all.

3. kerriejordan

kerriejordan New Member

opportunity list for me.
    Not positive..

4. MissMouse

MissMouse New Member

I know someone who was also on the list but got a job today! I haven't heard anything :( no happy

5. EilidhMac

EilidhMac New Member

I got an offer today! Don't lose hope, I've got my fingers crossed for you!!

6. kerriejordan

kerriejordan New Member

Do you work in the Disney Store?

7. MissMouse

MissMouse New Member

no I don't :( I wish I did! And EILIDH!! it's Gaby!! Lol your who I was on about! Lol I hope your who I think you are haha x

8. TalkingDug

TalkingDug Member

Hi everyone. I was put on the opportunity list last year and I had to wait until the end of January, but I was then offered a job so don't lose hope!

9. EilidhMac

EilidhMac New Member

Fancy meeting you here!! Haha ;D