Other Cruise Line Jobs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by goofy_grl, May 16, 2005.

1. goofy_grl

goofy_grl New Member

Hey everyone. I was trying so hard to get on the Disney Ship, but they called me for Carnival Cruise Line instead. I was just wondering if anyone knows anything about what it is like working on that ship. I would appreciate if you could let me know if it's worth it or should I hold out for Disney?!!! Thanks

2. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

Personally i think you should take the Carnival Cruise job if you like the job that they are offering you. They are a well known cruise line. Congrats

3. Dee

Dee New Member

I agree - from what I have heard DCL is very slow in hiring - you could always leave your name in with them and maybe after 1 contract on Carnival you will have heard from Disney - if not you have a job or you could always go with Disney when you hear form them. Good Luck!

4. goofy_grl

goofy_grl New Member

Thanks Guys for the messages. I think I will take the Carnival job! I still would like to know if anyone has heard anything about the Carnival ships. I heard that it is a lot of partying for the staff and that the pay is lower than other ships. I already know what the pay is and I didn't think it was too bad!! Anyways if You know anything let me know. Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!