packages!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Lizzie, Jan 13, 2005.

1. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

hey peeps!!

i was just curious how long it takes (after you get the call saying you got the job) to receive your package from eric (with all the info about being hired and visas and such) im really curious to see all the info and such....maybe it'll make me more excited about going :p

-lizzie

2. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Hey lizzie, hopefully someone canadian can help u, but in terms of the UK we heard we got the job in December, i heard the 7th December to leave for Disney on 21st June, and we received our first lot of information 3 days ago, about background checks. I was then told we receive the letter confirming our job with the visa, insurance information in around 6 weeks time.

As i say it could be different in Canada, so hopefully someone can help u a bit more on that. I don't know if it differs to when you leave either.

See u out there

Sara

3. JOSSYPOO

JOSSYPOO New Member

hey lizzie.

well i leave march 15th and i havnt recieved anything yet. i hear that in might be in a few weeks to a month. that has kind of been what eric has said to everyone. so hopefully soon!
    when do you leave again?

Jossy

4. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Things are different in the UK i think but I received my package this week with all the info from Disney - confirmation of dates etc!!

Is really cool stuff - Mickey stickers, luggage tags, welcome letter and booklet and info about the Disney look!! All really interesting stuff!! I cant wait to wear my Mickey stickers at the airport!!

Joss- I arrive the same day as you so I'll guess we'll be doing all the orientation classes together - looking forward to meeting you!!

Michelle xx

5. JOSSYPOO

JOSSYPOO New Member

I AM SO EXITED!

i want my package michelle when did you have your interview?

really looking forward to finally putting a face to all of these names! there are alot comming on the 15th!

Jossy

6. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

hey jossy!

im not scheduled to be downthere until september 5th (such a long time eh) but wahtever..thanks for the info guys!

7. JOSSYPOO

JOSSYPOO New Member

hey all

I GOT MY PACKAGE TODAY i leave march 15th... it has SO much info in it!!

this is actually happening!!!

Jossy

8. DisneyMichelle

Theres so much stuff to read/sign/fax in the package!!! I love the stickers we have to wear at the airport and the tage for our luggage though!!

Joss - I was interviewed on November 12th in London and found out I had the job on December 7th - the wait was awful!!!

Am v glad the packages are all out now and looking forward to meeting everyone at all the classes we'll probably have in our first week out there!!!

9. JOSSYPOO

JOSSYPOO New Member

i know hey about all the signing and stuff... its like you have to take one sheet a day!.

i was so exited to get it then i just wanted to put it away.

everything is so real now. i cant wait to get down there!.. i guess in the first classes we learn how to get away from an alligator
    :)
    Jossy

10. katiekat

katiekat New Member

Has anyone who's leaving in June gotten their packages yet???

11. JOSSYPOO

JOSSYPOO New Member

hey katie
    i know chelsea aka lady has hers. she leaves in june

jossy

12. Lady

Lady New Member

Well, I got my package but it's not MY package, some other Chelsea from BC. And Eric's in the UK till next Monday so I can't get it sorted out until then. Very frustrating! I'm sure yours is on the way Katie and hopefully it will actually be yours!

Chelsea

13. DisneyMichelle

Lol!! That would def come in useful!!!

14. EvilQueen

EvilQueen New Member

No sign of any package for me yet. I would really like to see it sitting in my mailbox one of these days. It would be nice to have a piece of paper saying that I'm going to Florida.

Sandra :)

15. Marie

Marie Guest

I know what u mean sandra :) I think sara said us Uk June lot are getting the disney packs in 6 weeks - so i guess they will prob send canada ones same time!
    See you in Florida x

16. JOSSYPOO

JOSSYPOO New Member

haha i know hey michelle.. i never thought that would be something i would need to be concerned about!!!
    i guess there is a first time for anything!!

Jossy

17. SaraC

SaraC New Member

when i spoke to yummy jobs in the uk they told me it would b around 6 weeks until we receive our disney pack, which was around a week ago, as marie has already said ;) so it shouldn't be long for those of us goin in june!

Sara xx

18. Marie

Marie Guest

Im so glad you asked Sara - saves me constantly running out into the hall to check the post every morning - convinced the postmans knicked my mickey stickers! Well at least for another 4/5 weeks anyhow!

19. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha yeah i think jason knew i was being a bit impatient so told me to shut me up haha. so yeah only a month or so, expect it shall b just after the completion of the feb interviews.

haha yeah naughty post man, i wud b thinkin that 2 ;) and the luggage tags they can't b stealing them either!

xxx

20. Marie

Marie Guest

lol! aww bless Jason - him and Alexis must get so many calls/ emails asking when things are gonna arrive.

Yeah i know what u mean about the luggage tags and stickers - it would be a nightmare if it got lost in the post/stolen by postman. I had a dream the other night about the badges we get once we're working for disney. I dreamt they made a mistake and put Edinburgh on mine (since thats where my address is) and the whole year i had to explain to disappointed customers that im not actually Scottish! Lol! cant wait to get my badge now! Do the badges have Mickey Mouse on them?

:D