Packing Sports equipment

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Klode, Jan 30, 2005.

1. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha yeah that's what it is. i was gona say its cos we're from staffs, but so's dan it can't b that! we must seem like dodgy characters! haha

xxx

2. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha linz, that reminds me of that new advert on the telly, u seen it? the one with the dad and the little boy dressed as a robber and robs the bank cos his dad wants a new peugeot haha, proper funny!

xxx

3. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

yeah its pretty funny. still not as good as the dog on the disney ad!

xx

4. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha i know, its cute as!! spesh with pluto awwww. love that advert,get well excited when its on the tv!

xxx

5. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

when i was babysittin my dance teachers kids i saw that ad, i casually pointed to spaceship earth and said thats where im gonna be working. a week later my dance teacher says "ailsa showed me where youre working". It was so cute she remembered! aw wanna take her wit me!

xx

6. SaraC

SaraC New Member

awww how adorable! its like one of my best mates who i worked with at alton towers, she has a 4 year old daughter megan, and i told her and she was like "aunty sara do u get to see mickey mouse everyday, you're really lucky!" bless her cottons!

xxx

7. Marie

Marie Guest

Awwww thats so sweet u two,

Lindsey - i remember u telling me about ur dance teacher's daughter at the interviews how has she reacted to the news of u going away for the yr?

xxx

8. SaraC

SaraC New Member

hehe i know, we're good with kids ey linz, bonus of workin 4 disney haha.

aww i love kids, i get so broody mind when round me mates little girl, lou is like im 24 and megans 4 so i was ur age n im like dont say it!!!!

xxx

9. Marie

Marie Guest

Some of my friends from high school have had kids. Last yr at work b4 chrimbo we had singing kettle on - 1000s of kids each day mostly under 8 they were soooo cute!
    Cant wait to do Kidcot!
    xxx

10. SaraC

SaraC New Member

awwww thats so cute. none of my mates from school do, just 2 of my friends from work who have a 2 year old and a 4 year old. although my mates thought me & me ex was havin a baby cos he kept makin silly hints bout it, sayin he'd b a good dad etc. oh how wrong they all were haha

xxx

11. Marie

Marie Guest

just think if you had u wouldnt be coming to disney with us!
    Its cute he wanted kids tho - a lot of guys run scared!

12. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

yeah she isnt reacting too well to it. but hey its only a year! thats not long when you're little! and hopefully theyre coming over!she keeps saying so anyway...not sure if her mother's quite so keen!

xx

13. Marie

Marie Guest

Aw itd be cool if she got to visit u after the three months and could get her into the parks for free.

xxx

14. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

aw you'd all love her, she's so cute!

xx

15. Marie

Marie Guest

Aw she could come to Kidcot! She sounds really sweet

xxx

16. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

hehe! i hope someone just turns up out of the blue. what a nice surprise that'd be!

xx

17. Marie

Marie Guest

That'd be cool - i think id be shocked if my brother came to visit. Hes never flown in his life and is always busy with work and going to watch football.

Hopefully my mum will come a few times, my dad will prob visit at least once. Possibly my uncle and aunt as they wanted to visit me in Ny but didnt get chace. Then some of my friends from Ny are hopefully coming. And two of my best friends from the UK... Fingers crossed...

xxx

18. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

hha it'll be funny meeting each others folks!

xx

19. Marie

Marie Guest

It'll be nice. Last year whenever someones parents came to stay theyd bring stuff for everyone else too. Like 3 of us were great friends so whenever someones parents were coming to visit everyone would say the odd thing they wanted bringing from home just cheap stuff like cadburys choc, biscuits etc (we'd always offer to pay but since we all did it in turn noone charged)
    We'd also go out for a meal like the parents and friends.

was fun! one night 9 of us squashed into a rental car when one of my friends families took us for dinner save taxi fare!

xxx

20. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

make it our tradition to all go to denny's!haha!my dad hates that place but i always make him go as they have lovely veggie burgers!

xx