Packing Sports equipment

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Klode, Jan 30, 2005.

1. Marie

Marie Guest

Lol my dad hates those kind of restaurants too - tho is amusing when the bill is like less than half whatever he'd pay in the hotel restaurant. :)

I love american diners in general - i like that u can order random stuff - 24 hr breakfasts!

xxx

2. steve-5

steve-5 New Member

hey claude,

concerning your question here about sports equipment you do not have to take anything really
    they have a tennis court in the complex, volleyball field and tennis,basketball and soccerfields around the corner in mickeys retreat  and you can get everything from the clubhouse you just have to give your id and they give tennis rackets/balls basketball,volleyball,football(soccer) all the things you could use anyway
    if you don't like what they have buy it for very cheap at walmart!!!

steve

3. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

sorry we're getting a bit off the subject here arent we!

xx

4. Marie

Marie Guest

I was about to say that too - sorry Claude!

5. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

Hey Claude,

The only equipment that I ever used that I brought from home were my golf clubs...and I used them a lot because you can play REALLY cheap!

Shan

6. Klode

Klode Guest

Thanks Shan,

I'm a huge golf fan. I'm not that good, but I'll play till my arms fall off, the only problem is that I won't be able to bring my clubs on the plane, my luggage is all spoken for. But, I may buy some when I'm down there, also, Katie said that when she comes in June, she may be able to bring them for me if she drives down. woohoo

Thanks all the info peeps! But if you have more, keep on postin'

C

7. shannybanany

shannybanany New Member

Hey,

You can buy a cheap, but decent, set at Walmart. It'll save you cash on rentals if you play even just a couple of times. And you might be able to sell them when you leave...or just give them away. Not sure if your F&B or Merch, but if your F&B you'll have oodles of cash to buy them!

Shan

8. Klode

Klode Guest

Hey Shan,

yes I am F&B but I don't think I get in a tipped position for a while, so I'm not counting on making any more money than the 30hs wage, everything else is a bonus

C