Packing!!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by kelly_p, Jun 15, 2005.

1. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

ok so i no its 89 days til i leave (not that im counting) and im not planning on packing jus yet i jus wanted to no what is everyone taking with them cos i realy dont think i can get my life into 2 suitcases! i jus dont no where to start and cant decide what needs to be left behind and what i need to buy etc? hopin all the june departures will be able to help cos i asume u lot are all ready to go? ;D

2. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha ready to go... i wish! im so not ready at all. doesnt help i went out this aft and found more stuff i wanted 2 buy which will now have 2 fit. i mean im not havin 2 much trouble with the whole packing thing, ive put the clothes in im taking, apart from underwear etc, and im takin up around a case, which ive split in 2, half in one case half in another but not got bedding in as yet or towels or toileteries, but slowly gettin there!!

xxx

3. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

haha yeah Sara i am having the same problem now too. I just went out and bought a hockey bag cause it fits more stuff. But i have everything together that i want to bring

4. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha love 2 know what ur packin in those bags robyn.... i got my snacks for the plane now too, all good!

xxx

5. myriam

myriam New Member

I'm coming on Sept 20th and I'm already thinking of what I'll bring with me lol I see I'm not the only one !

6. Anika

Anika New Member

I´m leaving on Monday and I haven´t even started yet...  ::)

7. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

is everyone gonna be takin winter stuff or buyin it out there? i no its no where near as cold s the uk but where we will be used to the warm we might suffer? imainly wanted to no what kinds of clothers ppl were takin etc? ;D

8. SaraC

SaraC New Member

well im takin a couple of jackets and jumpers with me for the cooler evenings etc, as well as a few pairs of trousers, well a couple of pairs of jeans and that.

but i will get the majority *if needed* from the premiums ;)

xxx

9. Truls

Truls New Member

I probably will not bring that much, a change or two and then I will buy the rest when I arrive.

10. disneydave

disneydave New Member

ARGH! I have already filled my two cases! :eek: I haven't even packed the kitchen sink yet!!

I need more space! I may have to take less soft toys ;)

David x

11. Grouchy87

Grouchy87 New Member

lol how can u fill 2 caes?! Am not gettin too much stuff over here, am gonna buy stuff out there where it'll be cheaper!

Bry

12. emma

emma New Member

how r the exams goin btw bry?

13. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha dave!! u need 2 leave ur pillow!! its takin up2 much room hun. ur gona b worse than me on this plane love!

xxx

14. disneydave

disneydave New Member

I was gonna buy more stuff over there, but didn't see the point when i already had it over here and we have such a large baggage allowance at no extra cost.

I need another case I think. When i moved to Paris last year I hada lot more, but then I got charged excess baggae.

I may take one cushion of of my luggage :( Bye Nemo!

David

15. emma

emma New Member

aww u cutey hahah

16. SaraC

SaraC New Member

was gona say u cannot evict eeyore thats not allowed. well hunny ill let u know if i have room in my hand luggage cos at the min i have a big bag full of very little. so nemo may still get 2 have his florida journey ;) but ill let u know :D

xxx

17. disneydave

disneydave New Member

Thanks Sara! Just found any extra extending compartment to the case! May fit in there! lol! Getting my priorities right! ;)

18. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha totally hunny. ive got so many sweets in my bag lol, cant b travellin without em!

xxx

19. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

I have a huge suitcase filled already (weighing 20KG...I won't put any more in cos I won't be able to lift it!)...other than that I don't have much more stuff to pack....but I feel like I should!!! :-\

as for jumpers etc....we're leaving to go there for one of the hottest parts of the year so I'm taking 2 jumpers and would guess that we'll be settled in enough by the time the cold weather comes around to be able to buy something if need be!! I reckon it would be the same for September people (tropical season and what not!)

Ellen x x x :D

20. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah ive just got jackets for cooler evenings and that cos knew i was cold a few evenings when ive been before. so all good lol

haha ive not even tried weighing my cases yet, so got those 2. plus one handluggage ive not packed yet and my laptop case which is handy as it has a passport/document wallet thing at the front, so all me disney pack and whatever else can go in there. but still luggin 2 bags around the airports will b fun!

xxx