Packing!!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by kelly_p, Jun 15, 2005.

1. emma

emma New Member

ne who met me in london knows that i do not fear cold lol!!!! all about the HEAT! il just brave it!

2. Grouchy87

Grouchy87 New Member

lol @ you guys! Your all so excited! I shud be but i have so much going on right now i can't! Exams going ok thanks Em (apart from missing one for a visit to A&E ::) )

Haven't packed yet, have a small pile of stuff in the corner of my room but thats all! Am dreading it cos i know it'll be a rush! lol.

Don't forget that you will have something to travel in, which will prob be some kind of jumper jacket for english weather? thats one less thing to pack! btw... wot u guys traveling in? (shorts? jeans?)

Bry

3. Marie

Marie Guest

Hey u guys! I took two massive cases they weighed 26kg and 31kg.. i could barely lift them but the sweet disney guy who met us at the airport carried mine to bus. Then when u get there theres loads of ips who help. 2 mexican guys and Kristin (my little pony) helped me get mine to 28! So sweet of them all. We got walk in closets too - so loads of space to store your cases :)

Good luck to those of u packing,
    And good luck Bry and Emma with the a levels!
    xxx

4. emma

emma New Member

thanks marie that sweet!!! lol just make sure u have extra fun on our behalf for all the stuff ur lukily NOT stressing about yey!

5. gry

gry New Member

Listen,
    bring a jacket (it's raining abit this time a year)
    No jumpers ! It's too hot
    One pair of jeans.
    And the Disney Look clothes.
    And a few shorts, skirts, t-shirts etc...

Seriously girls, there is no such thing as shop till you drop,
    but unfortunatly there is such things as WAAAAAY TOO MUCH luggage one your way back after a year in Florida.

6. gry

gry New Member

By the way, I am SOOOOOOO jealous of you guys.
    I wish I was packing and going out for one more year...
    And maybe I will re-apply again this fall...
    I miss everything so much...

7. Grouchy87

Grouchy87 New Member

Thanks Marie! Glad you got there safely! See you in just over 2 weeks!

Bry

8. SaraC

SaraC New Member

hehe marie, in process of packing still... wont get 2 much chance 2day with it bein HOT HOT HOT in the UK today haha.

think my major packin is tomorrow.

cu in around a week and a bit bry ;) cant wait til u get over there with us, and ill c marie ina few days, emma ill b there waitin in sept dont u worry hun ;)

xxx

9. emma

emma New Member

yey! x

10. disneydave

disneydave New Member

Think I have taken a leaf out of your book Marie! Not weighed my cases yet but I'm thinking they will prob be roughly the same as yours ;)

I know I don't need half the stuff, I just feel better having it ;) Have afew jumpers but that is just for winter evenings. My biggest worry is the return home, but I might just have to get another case!

Good luck with the exams Bry and Em! You'll be great!

It wont be long before we're all there, with all the preparation behind us!

David x

11. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i know dave ur right there hun

same reason y ive packed a couple of jumpery/jacket things, lightweight but still if cold will do the job!

xxx

12. Anne24

Anne24 New Member

Hi

I'll bring with me as little luggage possible, since I know I'm gonna shop like crazy the year I'm staying in Florida (have you checked out the shoppingmalls there??!), and I'll probably have to send stuff back home through the year.

I'm a bit confused when it comes to the disney outfit that we have to wear the first couple of days....I don't think I have that type of clothes that they're talking about...arghh...I don't really want to buy these clothes either :eek:(

13. myriam

myriam New Member

Hi ! What clothes are you talking about ????? ???

14. Anne24

Anne24 New Member

The clothes I'm talking about, is what we need to wear the first couple of days and also later on in disney related settings....I'm not sure, but I think it is a skirt of a certain length, a blouse and some shoes that won't show toes...I don't have much of that type of clothes, my skirts are either too short or have the wrong color and I never wear blouses.

15. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah you need smart/dress clothes, like a skirt with a blouse, something conservative that you may wear for a job interview. As long as they are neutral colours you should be fine.

I don't wear blouses either, but i luckily have a few left from school that still fit me!

anne - yeah i know the shopping malls are great, i have been to florida 13 times and more or less live in the malls or disney for the entire holiday

xxx

16. Anne24

Anne24 New Member

Ok, thanks Sara. The only skirt that I might wear is a dark green cord skirt, my others are in wool and won't be comfortable in that heat ;) I'll look in my mothers closet to find that blouse....it's not like I'm gonna wear this elsewhere...hehe ;)

17. Anne24

Anne24 New Member

And by the way, I've looked into the websites for those shoppingmalls, and I can't wait to go there! I'm afraid I'm gonna spend all my money just on clothing! Good that I've been saving some money though ;D My boyfriend even said that I was talking about in my sleep the other night...hehe :D

18. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha anne awww. yeah the premiums behind the commons are great, love it there!!

i have linen trousers, which i know are ok as it says so in the welcome pack :)

xxx

19. Anne24

Anne24 New Member

Are u sure about those linen trousers? because I have some too in beige, and if I could where them, I would feel comfty as well.

20. myriam

myriam New Member

Oh my God !!! I didn't know this !!! Where did you heard that ? I have to do shopping ......... :p