Packing!!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by kelly_p, Jun 15, 2005.

1. Anne24

Anne24 New Member

I think it says in the little book about the disneylook, that we got in our disney package, but I read it in an article of a norwegian girl that have been working there.

2. SaraC

SaraC New Member

anne, it says it in the 'disney look book' you get with your pack abuot your job. i'll type what it says as it is next to me right now

it is on page 17 of the book *well it is in my book*

fabrics and patterns
    Fabrics should be those traditionally accepted for business, such as tweed, wool, cotton, polyester, silk, linen, rayon or blends of these fibers. unacceptable fabrics include spandex, gauze, metallic fabric, sheer fabric, clinging knits, denim and chambray.

it also says in the welcome guide

acceptable fabrics include those that are worn for business, such as woven polyesters, tweed, wool or wool like fabric, cottons, polyesters or cotton blend. unacceptable includes sheers, clinging fabrics, wide knits or crochets, crepe satin, elaborate lace garments, denim, denim look, corduroy, suede leather and suede or leather look.

so the look book says u can use linen, but the second doesn't say linen can or cannot be worn. i have packed pale linen trousers to wear for traditions so i'm hoping it should be ok

hope that helps

xxx

3. Anne24

Anne24 New Member

I haven't read my disneylook handbook yet, but I probably should have as it answer my question very well ;D Thanks anyway! I'

4. myriam

myriam New Member

That's the reason why I never heeard of that .. I din't read this book yet :p lol
    ok so I have to go shopping however lol