packlist

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Kaddy, Feb 2, 2005.

1. Kaddy

Kaddy New Member

what in the world are probs and what is marmite???

So I do have to buy me shoes for that, wich Ill never wear again? Great.

but they only have to have closed toes right? So I can wear shoes which show a little bit? something like pumps but not a high heel?

2. Marie

Marie Guest

Hi Kaddy,

Lol! was it me who set probs - its not a food just my short hand for probably!

As for Marmite - Sara will explain it cos she was asked it at her interview! Its a food u kindof put on stuff - Sara explain!

Im sure ur get some cute shoes with closed toes Kaddy - good luck!

xxx

3. Carol

Carol New Member

MARMITE IS DISGUSTING!!!! SORRY GUY's BUT IT'S ONE OF THOSE THINGS YOU EITHER LOVE OR HATE!!! :p

[​IMG]

I prefer Semolina myself!!!!

[​IMG]

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

4. Marie

Marie Guest

I actually dont like either! I should like marmite given that i come from about 20 miles from where marmites made and where Sara's from!

xxx

5. Carol

Carol New Member

SEMOLINA ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah kaddy marmite is like a savoury spread you can have on toast.
    i personally love it, but thats probably cos i've been bought up on it!

xxx

7. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

marmite is the most disgusting thing ive ever tasted! its horribe!

my food on the palne wll be chocolate chocolate chocolate!

xx

8. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol linz, everyone nr me loves it, it is a thing u love or hate, i cant c y ppl dont like it lol!

xxx

9. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

it doesnt even taste of aything except yuk!!!

10. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol linz, its yummy!

xxx

11. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

agree to disagree!

xx

12. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah i think thats the only solution hun lol

xxx

13. Marie

Marie Guest

Sounds like my plane food Lindsey - choc and crisps - anything to avoid horrible airline food! So hit and miss!

xxx

14. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i don't actually mind airline food at all. see i eat anythin lol. just i have snacks to go between meals lol, its cos u sometimes get bored or if ur watchin a movie, u need food! lol

xxx

15. Marie

Marie Guest

yeah those airlines never seem to bring snacks when ur watchng a movie!

16. EvilQueen

EvilQueen New Member

Hey everyone.... getting into this thread late as usual.  Geez... I only hope that you Brits are as talkitive in person as you are online.....

Anyways, I don't know about the US, but I know that here in Canada we have Marmite and HP sauce.  I'm pretty sure that there is HP sauce in the US, not sure about that Marmite though.  If they don't have either of those in the US, it'll be easier and cheaper to get them sent from Canada for you rather than getting someone from the UK to send it to you.

Question for you guys... this Cadbury chocolate you're talking about.... what exactly is it?  We have tons of Cadbury chocolates here.  Maybe you won't have to go without a lot of stuff from home if we have it here in Canada too.

Sandra :)

17. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol i know, but once i cant remember who we were flying with might have been britannia ages ago, we got a magnum durin the movie, well that won me over! lol

xxx

18. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol trust me sandra i'm as talkative in real life, and you're in my arrival group, awww poor u!!

aww wow do u really? that is interesting! yeah it would b cheaper to do that! so yeah you've got me thinking now sandra, thanks :)

xxx

19. Marie

Marie Guest

Wow Sandra thats cool Canada has all those products! Do u get Ribena too? They have cadburys in the us but the non imported stuff is made by hesheys its not good. Real cadburys says made in bournville, birmingham in the back. Cadburys liscence their name out a lot. The cadburys in france isnt too bad.

I can be pretty talkative most days - i'll talk to anyone, i tried to talk to as many people as possible at disney interviews - hope i didnt get annoying. At work too i never shut up. I used to be so shy when i was a kid - then i learnt to disguise it. I still have the occasional quiet day tho - if im tired.

Sara - a magnum on the movie! thats cool! Flying to San dIego i nearly got bumped off cos their computer picked my name and 20 others out cos they were overbooked. The last min they got a spare seat. It was like the worst turbulence on that flight then they bought food round and their were Pefferidge farm milano cookies and cape cod crisps... the cookies won me over!

xxx

20. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol marie. that indeed is true, if its not made at cadburys world its not the real stuff lol.

awww thats cool though. ull never b able to shut me up, but like everyone i do get the odd bad day, and then dont even try to get on my bad side lol

xxx