parinoid/selfconcious/confident test

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tinkerbell, Apr 25, 2005.

1. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

ok ok i give up to your superior knowledge of nose picking homer simpson!! I watch more educational things!!!!!

2. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol like sexy ER men!!!!!!!!! ;)

3. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

no like west wing!!!!!!!! who thinks josh is the coolest closely followed by the deserter sam seaborn!!!!

how do you think i got such a high score pon the american test lol

4. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol.....i dunno cos ur a cheeter!!!!lol ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

5. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

well i definately don't live in africa!!!!!!!!!!!! so i dont think i am a cheeter!!!!!!!! lol!!!!!!!!

6. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol...well u never know///.....lol...especially with u george!!!1 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

7. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

well i know you think i am homer simpson yellow!! but i definately dont have spots!!!!!!!! lol

8. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

lol homer simpson doesnthave spots lol.....u so ssilllly ;D ;D ;D

9. bambi_mad

bambi_mad New Member

i was talking about the cheetah!!!!!!!!!!! dummy!!!!!!!!!!!! lol ;) ;) :D ;D ;D

10. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

*sigh* another test with the same outcome lol

11. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

there's a surprise!!!!!!!!

12. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

eh,u too seperated at birth!! lol ;)

13. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

looks that way! ::)

14. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

It is my little twin sister...probably we were even siamese twins ( or whatever you call that in english ) at birth, because there is just too much in common. That would also be the explanation why I sometimes feel like my brain is missing lol
    Ohhh do not forget it is my quality time with Orlando tomorrow ;D
    Julia

15. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

did he make it to yours ok? i missed him terribly over the weekend but am now glad to have him back! anyway he has just run our bath and poured the wine out so best go to him!!!! ;)

16. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

:D lol.sounds like orlando's been busy!... ;D i mean with all the travelling and all

;D

17. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

to be honest with you he would rather stay at mine all the time but he is too soft and is too scared to tell Julia! :p

18. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

LOL WATCH IT GIRL!!!! It will be nice to have him back over the week end, I am in so much pain from work!!! He didn't seem soft and scared when I pulled the handcuffs out last week end lol ;)
    Julia

19. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

lol, so how's the new job treating ya Julia?

20. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

It's been going pretty well. People are friendly, it's a little chaotic ( as it usually is at the front desk ). It's been a lot of input the first days and the money is just rolling out of the door. I've been out in Ft Lauderdale yesterday night which was awesome ( don't wanna talk about how that night ended lol I am just too much trouble when I'm drunk ). Everything just starts to feel a bit more familiar and I get adjusted. I'm mostly doing switchboard right now, which is ok.
    Julia
    PS: Orlando arrived here safe and sound, just thought I would let ya know ;D