Paris Hilton to make her mark on Orlando

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stu_uk, Oct 19, 2004.

1. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

[Paris Hilton, the infamous daughter of the Hilton family empire and star of The Simple Life reality series on Fox will make her mark in Orlando where she will open Club Paris this New Years Eve, the first of six new ultra plush hot pink themed nightclubs bearing her name. The 16,000 square foot location will be set up in the old Church Street Station in downtown Orlando in the former Orchid Garden. Paris is reported to earn a “seven figure†signing bonus and as part of the deal, she will be contractually obligated to appear twice a month at the club in addition to appearing at the grand opening. The other five Club Paris locations in planning are in: Las Vegas, New York, South Beach, London and Paris.

2. canadianchick

canadianchick New Member

oh yippy ::) :-X

3. DigitalPhear

DigitalPhear New Member

wow..I thought she was going to be filming another home movie on site in orlando and they were doing casting calls. :p

4. Tazzy

Tazzy New Member

well, Paris Hilton is the million dollar figure so she can pretty much make money where ever she can get it. I'm supprise she has that many clubs. I didn't think she had all that much money. Matter of fact, I thought she was losing money since I believe Simple Life hasn't done all that well. I'm surprise that show is still going. lol

Gary

5. flavour

flavour New Member

i thought she just gave her name to the club and gets money for that...it's not really her own clubs though, is it?

6. DigitalPhear

DigitalPhear New Member

Either way, when your the Heiress to the Hilton fortune there is no such thing as *losing money*.

Unless of course she wants a tax break.

7. flavour

flavour New Member

i wouldn't mind the money! and you have a place to stay all over the world!

8. Tazzy

Tazzy New Member

Ah, there ya go, the taxes. :) The more she earns, the more she gives to tax. I wonder who doing her taxes because I'm sure she doesn't do it herself. lol