Park Ticket Question!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mpark90, Feb 7, 2009.

1. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Hey Hey Boys and Girls
    Was Just Wondering If Anyone Knew The Answer To This, Would Help Me A Lot! :)

Im going to Disneyworld on holiday at the end of the month.. and have got 7 day park pass.. but without the hopper facility
    i was just wondering if i go to Magic Kingdom in the morning, and then leave at around 2 to go back to the hotel and whatnot, and then come back around 7pm - is that using up another day
    or is it just one day

if anyone could help that would be relaly really helpful :)

2. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

I know that before the hopper passes came in they used to stamp your hand in the parks as you left, and that way you can go back the same day and you'd not need to use your ticket again. But each park has a different UV stamp so you'd only be able to get back into the same park you were in that morning.

I'm pretty sure they'd still do this, although I've found one site that said they don't. Hope they're fibbing!

3. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Ooooh i hope so!!
    Its for when i go with my family end of this month and then go to meet louisa/krystal/nykki/matt etc
    my family will probably be in a park, and i'll leave it to go and meet them, but then my family will all still be in the park later on that dayyy probably to watch the end of the day fireworks/show etc... so i wanna know if i can go back in without wasting another day on my ticket

its so frustration some websites say YES and some say NOPE

4. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

Each day is a one day, one park pass..So I dont see why not..As long as you go to the same park...

5. aj2721

aj2721 New Member

There should be no issue in getting back in again, and it definitely won't count as an extra day. In terms of getting in again, you'll be fine for the end of the month - on extremely busy days (major holidays) they may restrict entry. I don't think they'll hand stamp you anymore either, but I could be wrong. Your ticket will be linked to your finger print on your first visit (machines on the turnstiles) and each time you enter you'll have to scan your finger, making fraudulent re-entry by another guest difficult, and proving your identity without the need for a handstamp.