PARTY IN CALGARY

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by JOSSYPOO, Sep 30, 2004.

1. JOSSYPOO

JOSSYPOO New Member

okay guys
    im not too sure how many people might stay for the weekend for the possible trip to banff but
    i have a really great connection at the roadhouse and he said that he can get us some really great things if i let him know how many ppl will want to come there to celebrate our ..interview.
    okay so i am thinking the 21st or 22nd of october obviously,
    Lady if you want to go the 22nd for your birthday its totally cool.
    also i am not sure i need to double check but if we get 30 ppl or more we get a free bus.. thats a plus
    also the 21st which is thursday is ladies night... dont know who would want to go then but. it would be a smaller crowd so we could kind of get to know eachother!! look forward to hearing back!

please rsvp to
    Jocelynmarsh@hotmail.com
    if you want to chat msn style
    its Hunny114@hotmail.com
    thanks guys
    Jossy ;)

2. WdwJo

WdwJo New Member

Jossy, that would be really cool to meet up. But I already have my flight booked to head back on the 21st in the afternoon. But I will see you guys at the interview :D

3. JOSSYPOO

JOSSYPOO New Member

what day do you get in?

4. DigitalPhear

DigitalPhear New Member

we could even all go out AFTER the interviews that night and get bombed.

Shit, Ill get bombed every night im there :D

5. JOSSYPOO

JOSSYPOO New Member

this is true we could go to another bar that night because thr roadhouse isnt open wed but im sure we will find a place

6. DigitalPhear

DigitalPhear New Member

and its become quite apparent that not many people off the boards here are going to this set of interviews so we will have to make some new friends at the actual interviews.

And Im assuming that most people are flying on the 19th and out on the 21st.

I think Griffy and I are the only ones comming in for almost the whole week. And definately the only ones who are going to Banff, unless of course we meet more people who are game for it at the actual interviews themselves.

7. JOSSYPOO

JOSSYPOO New Member

i was just thinking that.... either way the three of us will be having a good time!!

but yes there are going to be many many more ppl at the interview not many ppl know about this site.

Jossypoo

8. Lady

Lady New Member

Hey guys!

I would definately be up for the roadhouse on the 21st, or even going out somewhere on the 2oth after interviews. The 22nd may not work out becasue I think my friend got me tickets to go to a concert that night. I think that we shoudl definately try to talk to people at the interviews though who may not be on this board and bring them along.

It`s getting so close now guys!!

Chelsea

9. DigitalPhear

DigitalPhear New Member

Right On Lady, Im game for drinking like everynight there so I can conform to your schedule no problemo. :p

how are we all goint to like recognize each other?

10. EvilQueen

EvilQueen New Member

Evenings of the 19th and 20th work for me. I'm leaving on the 21st :( , but I'm totally up for drinking and such.

11. Lady

Lady New Member

Good point on how to recognize one another...

Maybe we could all meet at a specific place and the U before we go into the interview?? Just a thought.

Chelsea

12. JOSSYPOO

JOSSYPOO New Member

any day is totally cool with me guys.. i just cant believe its in 2 weeks .. ah
    anyways meeting eachother at the u sounds good.. i do not know what the lay out is.. not sure if anyone else does???. :)
    Jossy

13. DigitalPhear

DigitalPhear New Member

Yeah Im going to assume that most of us arent even familiar with the layout of UofC so thats going to be a bitch to plan a meeting spot.

Hmm...we could all...wear...no nevermind thats not cool. Hmm..Im stumped. Need to think on this a bit.

14. JOSSYPOO

JOSSYPOO New Member

nametags????? that say posts??? and our names?? i dunno

15. DigitalPhear

DigitalPhear New Member

yikes. Thats what I was going to suggest but man...how lame is that :p

I guess we have no other option. Apparently they will give us name tags with where we are from written on it, I guess we could always write wdwip.com under where we are from and then just be like "HELLO THERE FELLOW FORUMER" when we someone else with it written on them.

16. JOSSYPOO

JOSSYPOO New Member

i guess that is the only way to go about it .. haha watch we will be a bunch of nerds looking at everyones nametags!!! we will be crazy . okay can we write on the nametags though??..hmmm??

17. DigitalPhear

DigitalPhear New Member

umm..good point.

Hmm...well really how many people are really gonna be there...like 50..tops Id assume.

Shouldnt be hard to pick out me ang Griffy. We will probably be like the only two guys from Manitoba there anyways.

Griffs like 6'1 brown curly hair and im like 5'9ish with blonde hair. We will look like a toal oddcouple so we should stick out fairly well.

18. EvilQueen

EvilQueen New Member

Well, I'll be pretty easy to pick out. I'm wearing (depending on the colour shirt I decide on) either a crystal Mickey Mouse Club Mickey Ears pin or the Canada Flag Mickey Head from WDW.

19. DigitalPhear

DigitalPhear New Member

ohh I have one of those Canada Mickey Mouse head pins!

I can wear one of those too!

20. JOSSYPOO

JOSSYPOO New Member

hehe
    okay ppl
    this is what is going on

we get the nametags on the 20th, when you get it we will write wdwip under the name so we all know who has been on here!

okay .. thats taken care of... i hope
    Jossy