PARTY IN CALGARY

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by JOSSYPOO, Sep 30, 2004.

1. JoRdAnA

JoRdAnA New Member

Hey Sandra

I will forsure let you know if I come. I am thinking it is a YES. But I guess you could tell me something. The interviews are at the Grand Hotel on Jarvis. How far is this from the airport??. I need to figure something out of how to get to the hotel, so time would be good. I dont think I will be there long probley the day, but we should try and see each other. Who Knows I may see you down in Disney .

JOrdana

2. Lady

Lady New Member

Alright, alright I'll post something!!

I've been hanging around the baords still, just seems like every post any of us Canadians makes gets taken over by the Brits so I gave up on it! This thread however should be safe!

Sandra, glad you're down to only one job. I was thinking of doing two after school/before i leave but figured I would want the extra time to be with family and friends before I go not to mention tie up all of the loose ends here. As Joss is realizing now, there is a lot to get done before we leave! Hope things in Atlanta go well. When is he coming to see you? Hope whatever you decide works out for the best. Oh yeah, and don't worry about the package. I got mine, but it was actually another girls and when I talked to Eric about it he said that the people from June wouldn't get theirs for awhile yet. I thought it was a little early!

Jordana, good luck with the Toronto interviews! When do you have to decide whether or not you're going? Do you have to do the phone interview or anything or will Eric just let you through to the finals? I say do it, whats the worst that can happen right? Plus it can't be that expensive, or is it?

And Joss, I talk to you all the time! Hope things are going better these couple days and that the new job is great. Girls night SOON! And not just coffee and girl talk, we need to get looking hot, leave the guys at home and party! Also, let me know dates for Banff. I totally want to do that for you for your going away thing.

For myself, well school sucks (6 classes, I'm totally stressed) and Disney seesm like a lifetime away! Started seeing a great guy (actually Jocelyn's boyfriend's best friend, small world hey?) and we've kind of decided to see how things play out when i leave. Should be interesting.

Wow, so I guess this makes up for weeks of not posting! Just couldn't let you guys talk on our precious thread without me! It will never die! haha

Have a great week everyone!

Chelsea

3. JoRdAnA

JoRdAnA New Member

Hello Ladies!!!!

Nice to see everyone on here.

Chelsea, yea Eric just sent me the information via e-mail as to date and where I should be. I didnt have to go through another phone interview which was nice. He gave me a couple of help full tips to make sure to use in the interview. So I am thinking I am going!!!. And to go there it shouldnt be to expensive $330.00 airfare, and then my friend lives there so I will just stay with her for the night. Thats good to hear that yo met a good guy. Kinda sucks that it is before you leave but I am sure it will be all good.

Well Joss, hope everything is still going good with you. I am sure you are crazy busy trying to get ready to leave. You must be so excited but nervous. I might be down in Florida for a month leaving in 2 weeks, so I will e-mail you and maybe I will come and see you.

Sandra, well it would be nice to see you. Let me know if you are going. And to if you can let me know the approx time from the airport to the hotel if you know it. Well hope to see you and it would be good to listen to your friend speak.

Well talk to you all soon!!!

Jordana

4. EvilQueen

EvilQueen New Member

Hey Guys....

@Chels... I am loving only having one job. Trying to juggle two is hard enough without have on that is really stressful. My friend from Atlanta is coming two weeks today.

@Jordana... The airport really isn't all that close to The Grand. The airport is north west of the city. I would guess that the hotel may be about an hour from the airport. Of course, that depends on traffic. I definately wouldn't call it close. I'll be heading from downtown to the airport in a couple of weeks, so I can give you a better idea then. The Hall of Fame isn't very far from the hotel. Anyways, we can figure something out if you have any time while you're hear.

Yay... off to school... :(
    Sandra :)

5. JOSSYPOO

JOSSYPOO New Member

chels i love you!!!!!! seriously

sandra i hope everythings good with atlanta.. sounded like you had a connection!!!
    but i hear yah on the worlds apart issue.

jordanna good for you i hope that your personality wows them this time! abd it would be great to see you down in florida make sure you drop a line!.

chels this week is getting worse by the day we need girl time WITHOUT THE BOYS.
    and the roadhouse will be amazing i will book the limo tomorrow!.. i dont wanna leave you...

well here is to 33 days

:) xo
    Jossy

6. Lady

Lady New Member

Guys, we let our discussion get bumped off the board! We can't let that happen! How is everyone doing? Getting nervous about the interview Jordana? Good luck! Sandra, are you still around? Joss, I know how you're doing and I'm giving you a big hug right now in my head...ummmm creepy! Well ladies hope everything's going well!

Chelsea

7. EvilQueen

EvilQueen New Member

I'm still kicking around the boards. I can barely keep up with some of these threads though. :p

OMG... Joss... you must be getting crazy excited at this point. Less than a month!!! Wow...

I'm in Ottawa right now visiting my sister. Brought Atlanta here too. He flew into Toronto on Thursday. Yeah, I'll have to have a conversation with you guys about it off the boards. Joss, not sure where that connection is gone, but I'll just say I'm pretty aggitated at the moment.

I've been in a pretty horrible mood for most of the week anyways. All these ups and downs with the hockey season. I'm glad we finally have an answer, but working at the Hall of Fame is a little frustrating. Guests come in all the time and make comments, but as much as I would love to be able to have a conversation with them, I can't. Of course, working there means that I can't have an opinion because the Hall and all of it's employees need to stay neutral.

A little bit of good news... starting buying stuff to go to Florida. Nothing spectacular, just a new hair dryer and a new winter jacket that I can take the inside fleece out of and make into a spring and fall jacket. It looks like I may be going to the Toronto interviews in March. My friend, who did the program, wants to go take as an alumni and I thought it might be fun to go with her. Jordana is coming out and there are a few other people on the boards going as well. Ya know... meet as many people as possible, right?

Anyways, I should get going and entertain my company. ???

TTYS,

8. JoRdAnA

JoRdAnA New Member

Hey Guys

Noticed we were getting bumped off. Well I just wanted to let you guys know that I am offically going to Toronto for the intervies March 9 so I am super excited.

@Jossy I am sure you are getting real nervous as you are probley leaving so soon
    @ sandra will you be at the Toronto interviews if so let me know.

Hope everyone is doing good 8)
    Jordana

9. EvilQueen

EvilQueen New Member

Hey Jordana... I posted a msg to you somewhere on these boards... lol.

Yes, I will be at the Toronto interviews. My friend is going to speak and I told her that I would go with her.

10. JOSSYPOO

JOSSYPOO New Member

hey guys
    9 DAYS i am freaking out a little. trying to get it all under my belt
    jordanna good luck hun im sure it will go great and you gte to go to toronto AMAZING@

sandra we will hafta talk about a buncha stuff when you get down there.. i understand boy trouble!

:)
    Jossy

11. EvilQueen

EvilQueen New Member

Thanks Joss. If it isn't this boy trouble, I'm sure I'll have come up with some other boy trouble. :p I'm good at that. One thing I will say... it's amazing how one bad trip really puts things into perspective. I'm pretty much taking a step back right now to think about some things. Not really sure this is what want. Leaving him in the dark for the moment, but what are you gonna do. You're not having boy trouble again, are you?

I am soooo excited for you though. I really hope you find just a little time at some point before June to get online while you'll down there. I kind of wish I was going down earlier than June, but I have nothing done, so it's probably for the best.

Going to the Toronto interviews next week should be interesting. It's a chance to get some new people on the boards and maybe even meet some of the people that may be coming down in the next few months after me.

ttys,

12. JOSSYPOO

JOSSYPOO New Member

hahah well you know about my boy trouble... its all very interesting at the moment :)
    i just cant wait to get down there and see what happens from there!!. i totally know what you mean about one bad trip messing everything up! mine was disney world in may with eli! we could have killed eachother!

oh i will post as often as i can to tell you what is going on, i am bringing my laptop so i will be communicating, if not on here i will e-mail you.

toronto should be fun! youll see jordanna again, and you can see who may be joining us later in the year!
    pump up the boards! :)
    have a good day
    Jossy :)

13. JoRdAnA

JoRdAnA New Member

Hey Guys!!!

Oh my Jossy I am so excited for you. Time as gone by so fast. I am sure you will have an awsome time. Be sure to e-mail me and let me know how things are, I am so excited to hear about what it will be like. I am off to Toronto on Tuesday a little bit nrevous again to see what is going on happen. Can only hope for the best!!!!

And Sandra I will see you there, look forward to seeing you again.

Have fun !!!
    Jordana

14. JOSSYPOO

JOSSYPOO New Member

hey jordanna

good luck in toronto you will do fine, just remember SMILE

maybe you will get julie this time.

chels i was thinking, if you dont have school all day friday we could start our date early, i was thinking watervally???

let me know:)

jossy
    6 DAYS GUYS

15. JOSSYPOO

JOSSYPOO New Member

hey guys

well i leave in 10 hours, i will see you soon!
    lots of luck until you get there:)

chels ill be waiting i love you !! ill miss you
    take care of our boys

Jossy

16. Lady

Lady New Member

Joss,
    Is it wrong that I nearly cried when I read that? man it's going to be an emotional night/morning. Only 3 months, only 3 months. I will take great care of our boys and will try to console Eli as best as I can. You are going to have an awesome time and please remember that Calgary will be here when you get back and to enjoy Florida while you have the chance to be there. Can you believe that you probably won't read this until you get to Florida?? Good luck Joss, I love you and will be missing you and praying for you!!

Chelsea

17. EvilQueen

EvilQueen New Member

Hey Joss.....

Have an awesome time!!!!! I can't believe it's time for you to go already. It means that the rest of us will be there soon. Can't wait!

Take care and see you soon!!!

18. JOSSYPOO

JOSSYPOO New Member

hey guys!
    im here, :) loving it i move in on tuesday my dad nad i are having a great time, cant wait til you get here

chels i miss you so much i didnt think i would break down like that at the airport thanks so much for comming, bens gunna have it hard when you leave

i love you and i miss you like crazy,
    xo xo xo
    Jossy

19. EvilQueen

EvilQueen New Member

Hey Joss!!! Glad to hear that you got there safe. Good luck on Tuesday!!!

20. Lady

Lady New Member

Joss, I almost cried when I got your email but now I'm totally tearing up seeing you post on here! I just emailed you a very long letter. SORRY!! Good luck on tuesday joss, I'm so excited for you. It will be so great. Ben emailed me the pictures from the airport and they're so sad! I'll be calling you wednesday. It's great you made it on here to keep out thread alive (I read back to the beginning when we didn't know eachother and it is so weird how far we've come!).

Sandra, how's it going buddy?? Almost our time! It's very strange hearing all of the Easterners going through what we were going through only 4.5 short months ago! Are you getting excited yet? I sure am. Just have 5 MORE WEEKS of school to get through and I'm so ready to be done.

Jo, (if you're still around here!). How are you doing my arrival partner?? I'm so excited to get to do my throw in and traditions with you! How's school? I am so ready to be done so that I can focus on Disney World! It woll come so quick after that. Turns out there's a direct flight on the 12th from here to disney and my mom would rather I take that so she's going to pay to put me up in a hotel until the 14th! I will still meet you at the commons though when you get there and we will have to go on our walmart shopping spree together the next day!

Jordana, I know you'll soon be joining in our excitement! Are you back in Calgary yet? How was it out east? Let us know AS SOON as you hear anything (and I know this time it won't be some retarded email, it will be a congratulations phone call!).

Anyway guys, hope your week is going great and way to keep our thread going. If you have some time, read back to the beginning...good times!

Chelsea