PARTY IN CALGARY

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by JOSSYPOO, Sep 30, 2004.

1. JoRdAnA

JoRdAnA New Member

Hey Ladies :D

Thats awsome Jo...ONLY 39 days thats great. I bet you are busy like the girls getting ready and trying to make sure you get everything done before you leave. Whens your leaving date again? I am going to be in Winnipeg June 1-5. I am sure you will be super busy but we should try and meet up if you arnt gone. I am meeting with one the the girls that I met in Toronto who got the job and goes the same time as me.

Chelsea I got your e-mail about the going away nite. I will call you and find out more details but i think I will stop by.

Well everyone cant wait to see you all in Disney ...

Jordana

2. WdwJo

WdwJo New Member

Jordana most definitely, hey, actually my going away party is on the 5th, you wanna come? There's really just a few minor things to finish up, I'm such a procrastinator! Anyways the party is in the afternoon, incase you're leaving later on. That'll be so cool!
    Jo :D

3. JoRdAnA

JoRdAnA New Member

Jo...Yea I am not sure on flight details yet i have to discuss with my mom still. But if I am there I will forsure stop by, and say good-bye...

Well I am sure you will get all you need to get done, even if it is last minute.

Talk to you soon
    JOrdana :D

4. JOSSYPOO

JOSSYPOO New Member

hey girls i just got home from NEW YORK it was crazy you can get there and back for like 120$$$$
    it was so fricken good
    you can check out the pics at http://spaces.msn.com/members/jossypooscorner/

i cant fricken wait until you guys get here you have no idea

chels all my thoughts are on yoiu rite now !!!
    xoxoxoxo
    Joss

5. Lady

Lady New Member

HEY JOSS!!

I love you so much and can't wait to see you! With the wedding over it's all I can think about now. The pics were awesome and I can't wait to make it to NYC at least a few times while I'm there. See you in 4 weeks! AAAAAHHHHH!!!

Chelsea

6. JoRdAnA

JoRdAnA New Member

Hey Ladies!!

Wow, I havnt been on here in awhile. Joss I love the site, where I can read and check out the good things you been up to. It looks like New York was fun times!!! How the weather in Florida, getting nice and hot. You look tanned!!
    Well some of the girls will be departing to see you soon...And soon enough I will be there.

Talk to you all soon
    Jordana ;D

7. Lady

Lady New Member

Hey LADIES!!

Our thread almost got pushed off so I thought I'd bump it up. Plus, me, Sandra and Jo will soon be joining our Jossypoo in Florida! How excited are you guys? My emotions are all over the place right now! Jordana, definately make good use of your time right now becasue you will be leaving before you know it. any big going away plans? I'm having a dinner this weekend and then some people over the night before I leave. Should be fun! Anyway, hope you are all doing well and we will be meeting again soon!

And Joss if you're still hanging around I LOVE YOU!! Can't wait to see you hun!

Chelsea

8. EvilQueen

EvilQueen New Member

Hey Guys....

I love that this thread is still going. We really do need to start a new "Party in Orlando" thread since we will all be there soon enough.

I'm trying to get myself ready, but I'm so up and down all the time. I'm excited one second and then frustrated at something I'm trying to get done and the all nervous the next second. So crazy, but all so exciting.

I'm heading out this week-end for a cottage week-end with my friends. Going to Ottawa next week to see my sister graduate. Next Friday is my little going away get together for people at work. It's after I get to present awards at the Hall of Fame for the OHL (Ontario Hockey League). That should be lots of fun. My manager said that she chose me as a going away present. Last day of work is the 15th. We're having a huge drinking night on the 18th and then my aunt and cousins are doing a BBQ for me on the 19th. Ahhh... getting into that party mode already.

And, Jordana, I agree with Chels... make the most of your time before September. It really will be here before you know it. I still remember the snow in Calgary almost 8 months ago.

Sandra :)

9. JoRdAnA

JoRdAnA New Member

Hey Ladies

Congrats Chels you must be so excited, that the time has finally come. Are you ready to go,everything done? Well all the best and I will see you soon.

I am in Winnipeg right now visiting family as I probley wont be back untill after Disney. To be honest I was wishing September would come sooner, and now I am starting to get scared. I leave in 3 months which isnt to bad but I am starting to get mixed feelings about going, although I know it will be awsome.

Sandra, not to much longer to go. Thats awsome. I am sure there still is so much to do, and to find time to do it all is probley a problem. Well good luck to you as. Make sure you ladies keep writing to me, and keep me updated about what is going. Sandra here is my msn is you have it jor_die@hotmail.com and we can chat.

See ya ;D
    Jordana

10. Lady

Lady New Member

So girls, this is good bye for now! I leave in almost 24 hours for Florida and I must say I am so overcome with emotions right now it's rediculous. Jo, Sandra and of course Joss I will see you all so soon and Jordana I can't wait until you get there in September. Seriously, this has been the most up and down week of my life. One moment I'm so excited and want to just leave and the next I am so sad and want to just stay here! Probably the same way we'll all feel in a year as we prepare to return home after a year in Florida. Anyway, thank you all for living this crazy build up with me (we'll have to have a 1 year interview reunion!). It's so good to have gone through this experience before the experience with you guys. Next time
    I post should be from florida (after the throw in perhaps??). SEE YOU IN WDW!!

Chelsea

11. JOSSYPOO

JOSSYPOO New Member

god
    chels i seriously cant wait.
    i had yesterday ad today off and it is just killing me im going through everything to try to prepare.. im so excited.
    jo and sandra you guys can be expecting an amazing throw in and party while you are here. dont worry about the emotions .. it gets better
    i love you all and i cant wait to see you !!!!
    jo what time do you get in?

Joss

12. JoRdAnA

JoRdAnA New Member

Hey Ladies!!!!

WOW!!! Chels I am so excited for you.....You will have an awsome time. I understand what you are going through with the emotions. I have been the same way but I have less then 3 months till I leave now. Make sure to post when you get there and let us know how things are going.

Jo, Sandra...you guys are leaving soon to....Good luck!!!

And Joss...I bet you are having fun...Miss you all

SEE YOU ALL SOON

Jordana :D

13. WdwJo

WdwJo New Member

Chels, you mean it's normal?!,ahaha Man, I've an emotional wreck this last week. You're so right, some moments I'm so excited to leave and then others I'm wondering if I made the right decision and I think how much I'm going to miss all the cool people in my life. But it's going to be awesome and I know it!
    Joss, I can't wait to see you again! I think I get in some time around 12:30? I'll see you guys there :D

14. greendayfan

greendayfan New Member

Hi all ;)

I hope that all is well with the people that I met while in Calgary. I was wondering and hopeing that the people, I met in Calgary were not effected by the floods there. So I hope that all is well with everyone in,or from Calgary. How is Disney Joss? Has anyone heard from Scott or Griffey lately? Bye for now and take care all!!!

15. DigitalPhear

DigitalPhear New Member

Oh we're both still here...biding our time until we get off our procrastinating asses and go down to Orlando for a "bisit"

Soon..I can taste it ...actually..IM going to phone Joss right now...at 12:44 am my time to see whats up 8)

16. greendayfan

greendayfan New Member

Hey Scott and Griff  :)

It's great to see a message and to hear from you 2. So what's up? As for me, I am going to see the Stones here in Ottawa, on August 28th. The stones have not been here in 40 years!! I also have tickets to see Greenday on labour day! Here in Ottawa we have had and will have many great concerts. Usually we do not have the big name concerts. So it is nice to have the big names coming to town. Well I hope that all is well and let me know how you both are, Chris.