Party in Florida?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Lady, Nov 10, 2004.

1. DisneyTracy

DisneyTracy New Member

Hey Guys!!

Yay, I can post here, I just wanted to see if there are any 19 year olds' going, from vancouver for December 7th! lol I just wanna know Sombody before i go!! I just got a call yesterday and Im leaving In 21 days, It's crazy for Food and Bev, I wonder how it's going to be, I have never work in food or bev before, but I have worked for 3 years in a reatail store.. but well see what they are going to have me do, Eric did say something to me about the wellness apartment, everybody who is under age, get stuck in it! lol.. but oh well doesn't mean we can't party ;) we just have to hide it!!

2. Lady

Lady New Member

Hey everyone welcome to the party!! haha. So, has it really hit anybody yet that we're actually going?? Now that it's all over it doesn't even feel like we were waiting that long for the calls. There are moments during the day when I just start thinking "wow, I'm going to work at Disney World. I'm going to live in Florida"!! Am I a loser, or is anyone else going through something like this? Canadian ladies, we are going to be the hottest little lumberjacks!! Well congrats to all the new people accepted!

Chelsea

p.s. Sandra I believe you went in for your surgery today. I pray that it all went well and that you will be back with us in no time. FEEL BETTER!!

3. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Tracy! No worries, you'll meet tons of people there and also don't worry about the F&B thing. Canada has a nice restaurant, but there will be people who'll help you in the start and you don't go from nothing to being a server. You'll do the outdoor carts, seater, buzzer before you'll be serving. So relax and wow you're going very soon LOL
    And hey you're from Vancouver??? JEALOUS! :eek:

Laterz
    Julia

4. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Ohhh forgot something. Well yeah seems like they seperate the underage and overage people into welness apt.'s now. I don't think it's a smart idea cause the underage people were the worst! If they ever found a way of getting alcohol HEHE..You will still have the opportunity to party LOTS!!!! And you will hide it in the beginning but after a while you forget all about being underage and if you don't act too stupid, it'll be alright!! So no worries...believe a girl who went over there being underage for the whole contract!!!

Laterz
    Julia

5. cinderelli.jessy

cinderelli.jessy New Member

CAn post here, too. Im leaving on sep. 06 2005. Am soooooooooooo excited. and im def looking forward to meeting all of you fellow cast members ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Why dont ya' all send your personal adrress to Tazzy, so we could send us postcards for Christmas.
    So go and have a look at the posts in the "GENERAL DISCUSSION" thread..

later! jessy xxx. :p

6. katiekat

katiekat New Member

yup, it's going to be a really good party in florida!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm leaving June 29, and yes, i'm just as much of a dweeb, thinking about it like, all the time, and just so excited!
    I'm also telling, like, everyone I know. It's probably going to become my new name; "Hi, my name's Katie-I'm-going-to-Disney-world, nice to meet you.."
    lol, see, i'm a dweeb!!!!!!!!!
    can't wait to meet you all down there!
    luv katie

7. WdwJo

WdwJo New Member

You guys are echoing my thoughts. Chels, you're so right, I do the same thing. I was sitting in class just trying to wrap my head around the fact that I'll be living in Orlando Florida! How cool is that?!
    Katie, I had to hold back while working last night or else I would have told every customer in sight. The permanant grin should have said enough.

8. DisneyTracy

DisneyTracy New Member

Hey Guys!!

Oh wow there is soo much to do before I go, I feel soo stressed, But i can't wait untill all the fun start to happen, Everybody at my work knows now and everybody is sad! lol, but happy for me so YAY! lol, but yeah thanks about clearing up the food and bev for me, I was a little worried about that, but now im juST MORE EXCITED!!
    Luv Trace

9. EvilQueen

EvilQueen New Member

Hey everyone... just posted back on the "Party in Calgary" thread, but hey... let's post more.

Thanks, Chels... all went well. No complications, thankfully. I was told that another stone got loose, but the surgeon was able to grab it because it hadn't gone very far. I'm feeling pretty good for someone who was just under general anethetic, has 4 holes in their middle and is missing an organ (however useless it was).

Griffy..... you did accept the position right? You are coming down to party with us for a year? I haven't been able to see it anywhere, but when are you leaving?

Katie... Congrats, again. Curious though, you were at the Calgary interviews right? I just can't place the name with a face.

And, yes, echoing Cinderelli.jessy, go to the general discussion board and read the thread about Christmas cards from Tazzy. Who doesn't like getting mail?

I'm starting to get the feeling that no of us are going to be able to wrap our heads around this. I get more excited each day, but it still feels like an eternity.

Trace... I've never worked in foods either, so I don't really know what all to expect. I figure we'll just be so excited to be there, we'll be able to learn everything we need to know without too many problems.

YAY!!!! WE"RE GOING TO DISNEYWORLD!!!!!
    Sandra :)

10. BC_Belle

BC_Belle New Member

I totally agree with all you guys, i keep looking up at people and saying "i'm going to Florida, i'm going to Florida!" Oh boy this is gonna continue for 7 months i'm sure people will get sick of it ;)

I can't wait to meet all of you! :)

11. JOSSYPOO

JOSSYPOO New Member

hehe
    you guys i am so fricken exited.. still catch myself going .. wait a min in 4 months you wont have to worry about the damn snow on your car

12. SinaHamburg

SinaHamburg New Member

hey guys!
    YAY...cant wait to party with all of you ;D! arriving on june 21st!
    i talked to noelli about the wellness apartments cuz im turning 21 when im in orlando...she said these apartments are in the commons!
    and i actually dont think its too bad to live there... i mean, i can party at someone elses place and go to bed when i want to...cuz theres probably not too much party at my place going on ;)...hehe...
    ~sina

13. Dancing_Queen

Dancing_Queen New Member

Hi Sina!
    Well I lived in an apt. with only overage people, but it was a pretty quiet place, my roomies barely partied or they were out of the apt. partying.
    It was always a great thing to party all across the Commons and then go back to a calm apt. and just chill out.

Laterz
    Julia

14. katiekat

katiekat New Member

first off, i'll correct myself: I'm actually leaving June 21...which is the same as a few of you...yay!

@Sandra: I know, there were so many new faces in Calgary. I had blonde hair that was up most of the day, and I was wearing a black suit. I went for lunch with Jo, Griffy for awhile, and others, and I got sushi. Does any of that ring a bell? Hopefully it does!

p.s. sorry to the rest of you that I ate lunch with..I'm not wonderful at remembering names! But it was cool going on the forums afterwards and figuring out who everyone was!

approx. 7 months to go....wooooooooo-hooooooooooooo!
    lots of luv
    katie

15. EvilQueen

EvilQueen New Member

@Katie... yeah, I was with you for lunch. Chelsea told me that you were the one that had to run back for your interview (because we lost track of time) while we were eating on those on those uncomfy seats just by the food court. We all went for the incredibly long walk to get to food. I was also in a black suit, but I had the Cdn mickey pin on. Not sure if that helps, but I get the feeling that we know each other from the interviews. I think I spoke to you in the morning as well cause Jossy thought you were Jolene cause you were both from Winnipeg. Bah.... I can't remember. Anyways, if you're leaving from Winnipeg, I would think that you would be flying into Toronto and then onto Orlando?

@Sina... How are things in Germany? One of these days, I am getting over there. It's one country on my list of must-sees. When do you turn 21 in Florida? You can only imagine how much fun that will be. :p

Sandra :)

16. Klode

Klode Guest

So much reading.........
    Today is my first day browsing the "accepted" forum...as before it was forbidden territory :p
    I'm trying to catch up to everyone that got a call 2 weeks ago.

So, we party in Florida? Can't wait!

C

F&B, Canadian Pav, March 15, here I come!!!!

17. WdwJo

WdwJo New Member

Sandra, I remember that loooooong walk to the foodcourt and it was so freezing cold outside! I believe we do fly to Toronto and then to Orlando, atleast that's how got there this last February.
    Katie, I phoned you and left a message with whom I assume is your dad? Did you get it?
    Jo :D

18. JOSSYPOO

JOSSYPOO New Member

hey yeallll

katie i remember you! ... oh the walk to the food... hahaha too good

:) less than 4 months to go
    Jossy

19. EvilQueen

EvilQueen New Member

I swear that walk to the food court almost killed my feet. Someone remind me to take lower heeled shoes to Florida for Traditions and Epcot Discovery Days. I can't imagine walking in those shoes again. :p

20. Lady

Lady New Member

Hey Claude, I remember you, the guy who has been lurking around the boards and not posting! Well glad you finally decided to join in. 4 months Joss, not fair! I still have 7...oh well you have to leave before me! hahaha!!

Chelsea