Party in Florida?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Lady, Nov 10, 2004.

1. JOSSYPOO

JOSSYPOO New Member

ooooh now i remember you !!!

2. Klode

Klode Guest

Hey Chelsea, yup, u must remember me, the "lurker".
    What can I say, I wanted my 1st post to be the one where I tell everyone I'm in.

It still doesn't feel real tho. I figure once I'm done my term at school, it'll hit me.

3. EvilQueen

EvilQueen New Member

Quiet around this thread lately, eh? :p Speaking of quiet... has anyone heard anything from Chris (Greendayfan)? He seems to have been absent for the last little while. Has anyone heard from Griff at all as to whether or not he's joining us in Florida? Anyone know what date he was offered?

To anyone following my plight.... I am recovering nicely. I've had some strange soreness today, but nothing spectacular. I think I may have done too much too soon after my surgery. Takes a whole lot more to keep me down. Good news is that I have recovered quickly enough to leave for a mini vacation in Atlanta tomorrow. Missed Cdn thanksgiving because I was in the hospital, so now I get another chance for turkey on Thursday for US thanksgiving.

Anyways, hope everyone is adjusting well to the thought that we will all be living in sunny florida soon enough. Take care... I'll be back next Monday.

Sandra :)

PS: For anyone leaving June 21st.... only 210 days. :eek: Oh my.... this is going to be forever. :p

4. Lady

Lady New Member

Yeah where is everyone?? Seems we posted more before we were going to Florida! I'm sure it will get back up there again when the time gets closer, right now it all seems very distant and unreal. Good point about Chris and Griffy Sandra. Where are you guys? Hope you have a good American thanksgiving Sandra. I'm very jealous. Hope you're trip is amazing and I'm glad that you're recovering well. Hope everyone else is doing great. Oh and for anyone counting down, try counting the weeks until you go, it makes it seem like much less time. I think today was something like 29 for me! Sounds better than saying 200 and some days!

Chelsea

5. katiekat

katiekat New Member

Yes, about that long walk...it was more like a run for me! (on the way back!) It's funny, I almost forgot that whole part, but now I remember realizing that I was going to be late for my interview, and just taking off!
    LOL, it's all good now though!

I have also been wondering whatever happened to Gary... it's like he just disappeared! Where did he go?

Jo started a discussion about cooking, and I have been wondering kind of the same thing, once again. What are everyone else's opinions on food, groceries, cooking? I like cooking, sometimes. I think it would be cute to have some meals together as roomies and stuff, but seperate cupoards would definately make sense for some issues...(like my Nutella!!! YUM!) But what about things like milk? Honestly, I live at home with my parents right now, so this idea of groceries, food splitting, etc. is kind of foreign to me. (Kind of exciting too though...like I said, i'm a dork!)
    Any opinionS???

It snowed (Finally!) last night in Winnipeg, so here's to my last white Christmas until I get back from Florida!!!! 8)
    -Katie

6. WdwJo

WdwJo New Member

Sandra, I was wondering where those guys went too. Griffy wasn't on the boards that much but Chris always was. hmmmmmm.

Katie, did we ever get snow. Yikes! It was caked on to my car, I just kept on thinking how cool it will be, being in Florida and not having to scrape any windows :D I think we'll find out little things like the cooking situation when we get out there. I live at home too so I know what you mean. Atleast I enjoy cooking, phewf! I already asked for a recipe box for Christmas so I can bring all my favorite ones with me.

Guys, I spoke with a woman the other day who's son did the program 12 years ago and she told me what an amazing time he had. Infact, he loved it so much, he's now living down in Orlando. He's gone to places like Japan and Switerland to visit people he roomed with. The whole thing sounded just so amazing. Who knows what we're getting ourselves into ;)

7. Nio

Nio New Member

Hey Hey!!!

I'll be the replacement boy for the 2 that have apparantly gone missing? Name's Nio. I'm from Ontario. I'm allergic to Chocolate, and I like seafood. I'm a Pisces..... hehehehe, ANYWAY. Quite excited!! I'll be down on March 15th only 6 short days after my 21st birthday!! PARTAY. So yeah, whats up with you guys?

March 2005 - March 2006 SNOW FREE!!!!

Nio

8. Lady

Lady New Member

Yay for no snow! It's been awful here lately. You're going to be arriving with Jocelyn, not fair! She's a blast. Are you in merch or f&b? Great to have you around! We'll be seein goyu in Florida in no time.

Chelsea

9. WdwJo

WdwJo New Member

Welcome, Nio :) Which interviews did you go to? Hmmm, very interesting, normally people are allergic to seafood and love chocolate, so sorry to hear about the chocolate allergy. I too cannot wait to to see no snow! Tonight the roads were so slippery, I backed my car into a fire hydrant because I couldn't see it. Darn snow! I think I'll boycott it this year.
    Jo :D

10. JOSSYPOO

JOSSYPOO New Member

i agree with the hating snow argument, icy roads freezing fingers.. dont liek it at all.!

YAY A FRIEND hey nio i am starting on the 15th aswell .. i am leaving in the 5th tho for a vacation down there with my daddy :) ... annnyways.. i am also very sad for you and your chocolate allergy ... but i guess it ist sad for you.. it would be kinda scary for you i guess... hmm

i havnt been on here in ages .. i have barely had enuf time to breathe.. managing a store in one of our malls now and it is taking up SO much of my fricken time .. grr

haha i love you chels WOO HOO FOR 3-D MOVIES AND SCARED 8 YEAR OLDS... GRRRRR sunday, sunday will be better!!!!
    damn i am tired anyways i will try and appear on here more often i feel like i am losing touch .. hey did chris get in ?

jo what new with you ? how is school and starbucks? when are you off for christmas .. muct be exited for that!
    anyways ben time he here

xoxo
    Jossy

11. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Hi everyone

well I'm leaving June 21st for UK F&B, i can't wait!! I'm counting the days til i get there, and its goin to be 3 weeks before my 21st birthday as well. I see there are a few of u leaving June 21st as well so i shall see u all at orlando international i guess

Sara xx

12. WdwJo

WdwJo New Member

Hey Joss :D I've been off from school since the 7th but I still have one more exam on the 14th. It's sooooooo cold here! Starbucks is going well, though it's so crazy this time of year. I can never seem to go fast enough with all those cups pilling up and people requesting drinks at 155 degrees, I mean, what's up with that? So what's new with you? Long time no see :)
    Jo :D

13. Nio

Nio New Member

6 INCHES!!! WE WENT FROM SEEING OUR LAWN TO 6 FRIGGEN FREEZING INCHES OF SNOW!!!

I am certainly unimpressed!!! Oh well, this time next year I might be laying on a pool deck somwhere or serving food to some people that insist on me saying "eh" after everything I say. Oh well.

Sorry to hear about your car accident with the fire hydrant. Are you both ok? LOL,

Nio

14. katiekat

katiekat New Member

Hey Nio........I'm a pisces too! :eek: lol

It's always fun, if work, snow, whatever is getting annoying, to just come take a look at the message boards and think....not for long!!!

@Jo..way back, u asked if I got ur message, but I never did ! This is crazy! I have a feeling u talked to my brother, cuz he's a little forgetful and also a little not responsible
    lol
    luv
    katie

15. Yo Yo Yo,

I really can't wait to taste the fish & chips from my new UK fellaz.

By the way. When it comes to food. EPCOTs pavillions are great. Which ones are your fav's ?

I like Norway, Morocco and Canada.

Trav

PS: Greetz to Liz

16. WdwJo

WdwJo New Member

Nio, yes the car and I are fine. It just scarred the crap out of me. But I wasn't going too fast so luckily it looks like no damage was done.

Katie, yah I left messages twice at your home with whom I thought was either your brother or your dad. It's ok, brothers are like that,hehe

Travis, Alfredo's in the Italian pavillion was excellent! I would certainly go there again. Japan had some really good sushi, though the sushi is even more amazing at the California Grill in the Contemporary resort. I believe the chef there is rated 2nd in the world. Actually the California Grill is one of the best restaurants on property, make sure to eat there!

17. EvilQueen

EvilQueen New Member

Hey Everyone... glad to see this thread alive again. How's everyone surviving this crazy Christmas season? The Disney Store is insane. Just got home from work and it's after 1am. What a crazy end to a crazy week. Between the Hall and the store.... I managed to squeeze in 53 hours of work. :eek: Am I crazy? I must be. Can't wait for the new year!! If anyone is interested in anything from the Disney Store (probably a stupid question) we are having a major, major , major, major sale on Dec 26th and 27th. I almost fell over tonight when I was told about it.

Hope everyone is doing well. Still driving myself crazy counting down for... what?.... 191 days??? Hurry, hurry, hurry.....

Off to bed... gotta be back at the store at 8am!

Sandra :)

18. JOSSYPOO

JOSSYPOO New Member

uuuh sooo ppl in march we have 10 weeks... uuuh k scared sets in now

19. Lady

Lady New Member

wow Joss 10 weeks and you're gone. Sucks. a lot. but yay for you! and I'll be out in no time to join you

20. JOSSYPOO

JOSSYPOO New Member

now 9 :)

okay sooo i have a question about march people.
    or anyone.
    has anyone been sent the package from cast a way yet???

thanks
    Jossy