Party in Florida?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Lady, Nov 10, 2004.

1. Klode

Klode Guest

No, I haven't received anything. I hope it comes sooner than later, I feel like I don't have any control.

Have you received anything?

2. JOSSYPOO

JOSSYPOO New Member

i e-mailed eric the other day

and all i got out of him was that i would get it in a few months ... but there is a problem .. we leave in a few months sooo i have no clue
    i hate not knowing where anything is.. it drives me crazy

Jossy

3. EvilQueen

EvilQueen New Member

Hey Everyone..... Just a quick update. Resigned from the Disney Store the other night. I'd probably end up hating Disney if I didn't have a little break between the Store and the World. It's just giving me way too much stress for a part-time job in retail. The Hall of Fame is giving me more than the number of hours I need, which is good, and I love working there. So, as hard as the decision was to leave the Disney Store, it's a good decision.

I'd love to get all the stuff from Cast-A-Way. Joss, I wouldn't worry too much about Eric's response. I imagine that he's really busy and his emails sometime seems a little rushed. He may not have realized that you were leaving in March.

Hope all is well with everyone,
    Sandra :)

4. Klode

Klode Guest

I just wanted to let you know that I emailed Eric just today. He replied saying that we should be getting our package in the next few weeks. So I'm guessing by the start of Feb, we should have everything we need.

c

5. BC_Belle

BC_Belle New Member

Finally, so much for a month. Thanks for the info Klode!

6. Klode

Klode Guest

My pleasure!