Patterson Court The New Disney Building

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by seanny boy, Jan 24, 2008.

1. nata*

nata* Guest

arrival, I'll go with you!! hehe ;D
    Property Control sounds like the best shop in the world! haha

2. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

Can you believe it, I never went to property control for the whole year I was there :eek: I seriously need to go!

3. nata*

nata* Guest

:eek: :eek: :eek: can't believe it! hahah I think that would be my first stop when I arrive to Orlando hehe
    property control is just for Cast Members? or can everyone else go?

4. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

It's just for CM's ;)

5. TraceyBrown

TraceyBrown New Member

awesome!
    I cannot wait to go.

6. Jordyn

Jordyn New Member

so is patterson court up and running yet? tomorrow's the date its supposed to open right??

7. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

8. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I want to live there! Now...send me right now!

9. Tiffany

Tiffany New Member

wow the video is quite good, patterson court looks really niiiiiiiice =)

10. Mauro

Mauro New Member

I´ve been doing some research and apparently commons will still be exclusively for crps working on epcot and gr. Patterson Court is oppening mostly for icp participants. Once patterson court is open completly Vista will begin to undergo some much needed renovations. The International programs are growing tremendously because there is not enough labor in florida to sustain the labor needed to run the parks.

11. Isn't Patterson meant to be quite expensive. How are we meant to be able to afford it?

12. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

yeah i guess since it's new the rent will be more expensive?? i'm just assuming this though...does anyone know for sure?

13. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I heard somewhere along the line that it was going to be $125 (one of the reasons I'd love to go back to Vista... so much cheaper!) but then I presume if you're living there on the CRP doing table service it wouldn't be too bad. Probably not the same for all the ICP's and QS F&B lot.

14. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

I don't want to live in patterson! I want to go back to the commons!

15. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

the cheapest place would suit me fine. i want to have money to spend down there. i have a lot of Disney pins, jewellery, clothes etc. etc. i want to buy hehe ;D

16. disneydreamer

disneydreamer New Member

$125 wow thats a lot, considering on merch you only get 6.87 an hour!!

17. tinkithink

tinkithink New Member

Yeah, but everything is priced accordingly. Newer + better things like laundry services, better pool, etc., will obvs. cost more.

18. I can understand that but it isn't fair to put us in accommodation that we might not be able to afford every week. $125 is a bit steep when you don't make that much money in the first place.

19. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

Not sure if it's slightly off topic but relevant to the apparentments.

What do you do about a TV? Do they provide one, or do you go and buy one either yourself or split it with your room mates. Do you have to Buy cable too to watch TV?

I'd probably buy myself a playststion or something too to keep me busy on time off and use it as a way to comunicate with people back home

20. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

there are no televisions provided, but you might be lucky and have one left over from the previous people living in your flat, or if you move in and someone has already got one. There is cable television point in the living area of all complexes and i think cable points in all bedrooms apart from at vista. You been to buy your own cable to get cable but they are only a couple of dollars