Patterson Court The New Disney Building

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by seanny boy, Jan 24, 2008.

1. tinkithink

tinkithink New Member

You're guarenteed full time hours after training, so you really can afford it. What's the least someone makes, 6.50? So that's 280 something a week, if rent is only 125, you've got plenty left over for food.

2. I have just spoken to the girl who made the video and her rent is only $81 a week which is a lot less than we all thought. :)

3. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

Would buying someting like a Tivo be sufficent? or do you have to subscribe each month to get TV.

Also what about broadband? Is that provided

4. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

I don't really know what tivo is... but there's broadband in all apartments ;)

5. BriarRose

BriarRose New Member

Just seen another tour of this on youtube, I'm really really hoping they put me there! Is it going to be a mix of international and American cms or do we not know yet?

6. Tiffany

Tiffany New Member

one crp who is already in orlando told me, it is supposed to be just for americans...

7. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

i'v heard it's going to be mixed...

8. Tiffany

Tiffany New Member

so we just will find out, when we arrive....

9. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

At the presentation on our interview they told us all the complexes would be mixed...

10. Mauro

Mauro New Member

Let the americans live at patterson....all of the crps should stay at commons¡¡¡¡ commons rocks¡¡¡¡

11. BriarRose

BriarRose New Member

I've just heard on another board that it is going to be mixed, but will be mostly ICP cms who will get the chance to stay there.

12. TraceyBrown

TraceyBrown New Member

Now that I've seen the video I kinda wouldn't mind moving into patterson.
    I'm excited. My heart was set on the Commons because of it's history for being an AWESOME place to party and live.

Who knows.
    I guess I will in 110 days

13. Jay1988

Jay1988 New Member

I hope it is mixed, I was in vista last year, and as much as I love Vista, i think for $81 id rather stay somewhere new for a change and it would annoy me slightly if it was only for americans (no offence). But my friend arrives tomorrow, so she will be able to tell me what complex shes in.

14. i wouldn't mind being in Patterson at all. It looks really nice and considering its new the rent is pretty cheap.

15. Tino_Bambino

Tino_Bambino Member

OMG a small walk in closet... thats it. i beta get patterson but it looked dead. i hope everything is finished by the time i get there. more ppl. more partays

16. TraceyBrown

TraceyBrown New Member

Remember it's the people that make it a party not the building!!

17. HiddenMickeyLover

HiddenMickeyLover New Member

Does anyone know if people have started moving into Patterson court yet?
    I stayed in the commons the first time around and loved it but I'm not going to lie to you, it would be nice to sleep in a bed that you know no one else has had sex in. :p

18. Mauro

Mauro New Member

Yeah right¡¡¡ Those are an endangered species these days¡¡¡¡

19. TraceyBrown

TraceyBrown New Member

Hey! At least you get your own sheets :S

20. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

Hehe, yeah they've opened parts of it at least. I don't think the whole complex is finished yet... there's some videos of it at youtube...