Patterson Court The New Disney Building

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by seanny boy, Jan 24, 2008.

1. disneydreamer

disneydreamer New Member

there's definately loads more to be finished, in fact in kinda looks like hardly any of it is done..plus they dont have a bus route yet! they have to walk over to ours at chatham...although it is jsut across the street if your staying right at the other end which is also open next to the next street i can imagin that being quite a long walk compared to what most people do to their bus stops...but then again i could be really wrong as i havent walked it!

2. doowop

doowop New Member

theres nowhere quite like the commons trust me! u want the commons!!

3. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Haha probably not as far as walking from Building 40 at Vista to the Vista bus stop...no one ever came to my apartment because it was so far away :( I always felt like I was walking for miles!

4. disneydreamer

disneydreamer New Member

no one comes to mine cause im in chatham and EVERYONe is in vista!!

5. Mauro

Mauro New Member

Its official there are sending crp people for the whole year to patterson. Mixed feelings about this¡¡¡ i like new stuff but commons seems to be the best place¡¡¡

6. CanadianColin

CanadianColin New Member

What do you mean by "Official" and "for the whole year"

??

7. BriarRose

BriarRose New Member

Seriously??? How do you know?? I really hope so.

8. Tino_Bambino

Tino_Bambino Member

LISTEN UP GUYZ
    i've just spoken to Yummyjobs and basically they've given me a heads up that alot of the stuff in this website is a load of crap.
    To be honest i think its for the best is we just wait and see, itl be more exciting to not know everything.

9. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Haha yes a lot of stuff on this website are just rumours...it's best never to take it too seriously and use it as a way to meet new people and share experiences! And to keep an open mind!

10. WinterSun

WinterSun New Member

hey so I just arrived yesterday and Yep I'm in Patterson! I'm doing the yearlong program and a whole bunch of us moved in yesterday. They never mentioned moving us to the Commons either so I think we're here to stay. I'm going to try and post some pics soon on facebook, add me if you'd like - Katie McCaskill

11. TraceyBrown

TraceyBrown New Member

Katie!!
    Please post lots of pictures!

12. BriarRose

BriarRose New Member

Oh wow Katie, I hope you don't mind if I add you. Really want to see pics!! Are you living with any UK people? xx

13. WinterSun

WinterSun New Member

Posted some pics, Ill try and put up more of the outside area too :)

14. vistaway

vistaway New Member

Where did you post them? Would I be able to use any for the site...we don't have any Patterson Court pics yet...

Thanks,

Andy

15. WinterSun

WinterSun New Member

They're on Facebook. Just add me, Katie Mccaskill. Feel free to use any of them :)

16. TraceyBrown

TraceyBrown New Member

I have a question.
    Most people say the Patterson is filled with ICP.
    But by the time I get there all the ICP people will be finished so does that mean I have more of chance of getting in Patterson?

Do they take on more CRP's during the year?
    Because of the fact that ICP's are finished?

17. Mauro

Mauro New Member

i believe they are sending most of us to the patterson building¡¡¡ :( but i want to be in commons¡¡¡

18. TraceyBrown

TraceyBrown New Member

me toooo :(
    But we can turn Patterson Court into a happening place.

19. angeljenn3

angeljenn3 New Member

I'm hoping for Commons too, but it wouldn't be *so* bad living in a brand new housing complex ;)

20. WinterSun

WinterSun New Member

A lot of the ICP's are acutally here on 6-9-and 12 month placements as well, so they'll always be ICPer's around. as for where you'll be put, I believe if they have room in the Commons thats where you'll be put, but the Commons is very full.