Patterson Court The New Disney Building

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by seanny boy, Jan 24, 2008.

1. Timitu

Timitu New Member

I am really wanting Patterson now. After your pictures Katie. Looks so nice there. You guys are lucky. It will probably be full by the time I arrive.

2. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

Not necessary, people are arriving and leaving all the time ;)

3. xXxhayleybabyxXx

xXxhayleybabyxXx New Member

just a shame theyre now puttin crp's in patterson, people are split up now that work together and plus the commons rocks lol

4. CanadianJen

CanadianJen New Member

To be completely honest,
    Patterson Court rocks..like yeah it is a pain to walk to commons, but the arrival group from June 24th makes this building truly amazing and fun! We had a party last night at the Patterson Court that I feel will be highlighted as one of the best times to get to know one another, include under 21ers, AND have pool games held that bring the countries together to compete...
    I LOVE PATTERSON FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ARE THERE WITH ME!

5. TraceyBrown

TraceyBrown New Member

see that's what I said!
    It's the people not the building

6. Char_fox

Char_fox New Member

You're so right Tracey, as long as we all get the commons or patterson together then im sure all will be awesome!! i did really want to go to the commons as have heard so much about it but a new building will def have its perks!! hehe :)

7. pitchoue

pitchoue New Member

hi,
    I did the program before and I was leaving in the commons. I am worried about Patterson. Do you know if the laundry machine is in the apartment as the same to the commons

8. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

I'm not positive but I've seen a video of Patterson and it showed that the laundry room is outside the building.
    This is kind of an aside but does anyone have any good pics oor videos of the other buildings? I know there's some on this site but I wouldn't mind seeing more :)

9. thibotus01

thibotus01 New Member

Hey guys,

I'm french, and I come on september 9 !! Like lot of people... I heard about Patterson Court like you, and I found a sticky on Google maps, so I made a search on youtube, and there are some intersting videos !
    Check it out : http://youtube.com/watch?v=yRSuD4yxpi8
    and others you're already know..

For me, I just hope I will be in Patterson Court, I prefer new appartments where nobody already came in :) You can smell the fresh concrete lol. And it's more exiting!

But I also heard the majority of french are placed in The Commons. So....

10. Mauro

Mauro New Member

Sep 9th ...have you checked out the sept 9ths post???? More people on my arrival date ...that is so cool¡¡¡

11. maverick88

maverick88 New Member

So on Google maps...is Patterson the empty spot right beside Chatham?? Does anyone know?

12. ~Disney_Princess~

Patterson does look great but it doesn't really matter what building, it's the people you're with and the fact that you're in WDW ;D
    I've heard you can get moved around...does this happen often, and can it happen to you more than once. That would suck having to pack, unpack, repack etc.

13. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

That depends. I wasn't moved at all, just once when I asked for it myself. But if your apartment is half empty or more they might move you to refurbish, make it a wellness or make it an apartment for the opposite sex...

14. thibotus01

thibotus01 New Member

Do you know what nationalities are placed in Patterson court? Only american ? French ?
    J1-Academic Program ? All cultural rep. program ?

Or it's totally random?

15. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

I don't know, but it seems like it's CRP's...

16. WinterSun

WinterSun New Member

patterson is Crps and AMericans on the college program

17. ~Disney_Princess~

So are all the complexes reasonably close together? Like can you walk from one to the other? And which complex is closest to WDW and/or stores and bus stops?

18. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

Commons, Chatham and Patterson is pretty close to each other, and very close to the outletmall, Publix and Wallgreens. Vista is a bit further away, but also close to a Wallgreens and would be the closest one to Disney I think, but it's not too far away from the other complexes either...

19. ~Disney_Princess~

OK good to know. Thanks ;D

20. KC

KC New Member

So, I hear that Patterson doesn't have a bus stop yet... Which leads me to ask... Have they said they're going to be putting a bus stop in Patterson? That it's just not built yet? Or are they going to make all Pattersonians walk to Chatham forever?