Patterson Court The New Disney Building

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by seanny boy, Jan 24, 2008.

1. Timitu

Timitu New Member

Ya. It will be a whole new happy feeling knowing you will soon be working there. :) I wish now I was going earlier. But you guys even more so need it with the time difference. You don't get much time to get used to it before meetings and such start. If you know someone down there before you, you can always see if they are willing to share a hotel with you, then they can show you around and your hotel will be cheaper for staying with a cast member. :)

2. chris10an

chris10an New Member

There are no tvs at any of the complexes.. the only tvs that are there are from old cast members that left theirs

3. vistaway

vistaway New Member

Does anyone have the mailing address for Patterson?

Thanks,

Andy

4. Paoletto

Paoletto New Member

Hey guys.. i have a question, what if i get placed at commons and want to move to patterson? i know it sounds crazy cause everybody seems to love commons.. but i prefer patterson.. so is that easy to move to it?

5. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

moving from commons to patt isn't usually a problem...it's just the other way round is pretty much impossible!

6. dreamdestroyer

dreamdestroyer New Member

patterson is overrated and sucks!! you have to pay to do your own laundry and walk really far to the bus stop!!!