People accepted for the ICP from March Interviews!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by catfish278, Mar 17, 2008.

1. catfish278

catfish278 Member

I still haven't heard but I am applying for the 22nd June... apparently some people have got the job applying for the 25th May and 3rd June so well done you guys!! ;D

2. JCB911

JCB911 New Member

I'm waiting for June 22nd as well. ???

Congratulations to everyone who has heard so far and GOOD LUCK to all of us still waiting!!!

3. Beckyboo

Beckyboo New Member

im waiting for 22nd June too!!!!

4. aj2721

aj2721 New Member

I'm waiting for June 22nd too, hope we all do well, I'll be really crushed if I don't make it. Hope we find out today, though it seems increasingly unlikely given the time. I don't know how I'm going to be able to sleep tonight, it was bad enough last night! Its like the ads they ran a few years ago with the family bieng too excited to sleep the night before their holiday to WDW. Good luck, hope to see you there (or at the airport on 22nd).

5. jamieb1485

jamieb1485 New Member

I got my acceptance email this morning, 25th May custodial. Had my interview on 7th March, so it only took just over a week to find out.

6. aj2721

aj2721 New Member

Just found out I'll be going June 22nd in custodial for ICP - had my interview on March 3rd London. Found out by email

7. JCB911

JCB911 New Member

Yep, looks like "today is the day" for us June 22nd people! I will be doing merchandise!!

;D

8. **nikki**

**nikki** New Member

3rd June quick service!

9. catfish278

catfish278 Member

22nd june, merchandise!! :p

10. liam0001

liam0001 New Member

June 3rd Lifeguard 8)

11. disneydreamer

disneydreamer New Member

im not from the march interviews but im going 3rd june for merch!