People going on June 21st (or June in general!) how bout all meetin up b4 we go?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by DanBlacker, Jan 29, 2005.

1. Marie

Marie Guest

Yeah def Linz...

Aw im so lucky to have met (well online apart from linz) u two and Michelle!

xxx

2. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i know marie, i think the same ;)

its well crazy but we do all get on so well, its weird when u haven't met! but i think it just proves we'll get on just as well and even better once we r all out there!

xxx

3. Marie

Marie Guest

I hope so Sara, fingers crossed...
    Is it me or does the time seem to be going slowly at the moment - im so sick of seeing over 4 months on my ticker tape!

xxx

4. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah it does love. its so annoying!! i need things to occupy me, yet this is the only place thats stickin lol. yeah well come tuesday it will be 4 months mate, so its slowly but surely getting there!

xxx

5. Marie

Marie Guest

Is it 18 weeks for me on tuesday or 17 im getting confused now...

6. SaraC

SaraC New Member

afraid its 18 i think love. yeah it is, its 19 for me on tues, well its 136 days 2day for me...... once under 100 i mite get more excited, if thats possible lol.

im so sad mate, i was lookin on tgifridays.com at the one at lake buena vista near us at the menu goin mm i want to have that, choosin me food, i really need to find somethin else 2 do!

xxx

7. Marie

Marie Guest

We should go to TGI fridays or another restaurant they have at disney when we all meet up - get us in the disney mood!

xxx

8. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah definately mate, good idea!! when im in orlando i always go to planet hollywood, rainforest cafe & tgi's lol.

be cool that would. got the guys on my flight sayin we should have a night out in london for our visa interviews and then a night out in manchester the night before we go! can u imagine me out with 5 lads, haha, what would i look like!

xxx

9. Marie

Marie Guest

You'd look like their matchmaker or something more dubious!

I love planet hollywood, hard rock cafe and tgis - u should see the planet hollywood in times square - its massive!
    Never been to rain forest cafe - another place to go! :)

xxx

10. SaraC

SaraC New Member

awww yeah defo mate, theres 2 in the disney resort, one at downtown disney *a big volcano, its sooo cool* then one at the animal kingdom entrance *wth a big waterfall outside* random 'animals' swingin past u all the time lol

the planet hollywood at downtown disney is amazing! big blue globe u cant miss it!!

xxx

11. Marie

Marie Guest

More plans :)
    Glad u like those restaurants i hardly get to go - cos my friends arnt into them..

xxx

12. SaraC

SaraC New Member

wow really? well we'll defo b goin, love them places :D

xxx

13. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Am glad you guys havent forgotten about me!!! Ive not been on here as much as Id like to be!!!

Only five weeks tuesday for me!! Got my visa interview on 14th with Matt which should make it all seem very real finally - still hasnt quite sunk in yet that Im actually going!!!

So wish i could meet you guys before i leave but dont think thats gonna be possible!! Have a great time when you all meet up though - have a couple of drinks for me!!! ;) :D

Michelle xx

14. SaraC

SaraC New Member

aww wow michelle, on valentines day :eek: lol. i'm kinda tryin 2 bypass that day this year, espesh as the ex has tried 2 come bk on the scene 2day and really upset me. hard for me to bypass though as its parents wedding anniversary tut.

but yeah i know shame u wont b able 2 meet us but then again ull have had enough of me after 9months i think chelle, so give u a breather before that lol

xxx

15. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

you should tell him you've got a new man sara...shut him up! you can give as good as you got soon seen as you're leaving soon! me and marie should come down to yours the week before we go and thrrow eggs at him and shout abuse!haha - maybe not...be the better person(says her who gave you the permanent marker tips!)

Michelle marie's got het apt for her passport on the 14th!hehe strange eh!...same date just a few steps behind!

xx

16. SaraC

SaraC New Member

oh linz i've told him that, just in one ear out the other, doesn't want me to move on, cos it took me longer than it took him, he's with a new girl but hes bk botherin me cos shes gone away for a week with work to the lake district, contactin me for the usual, cos he 'knows my other relationships would only be casual cos we're ones meant to be together' thing is i used to believe him.

then wen i told him in less pleasant terms to get lost, he was really horrible 2 me and it really upset me, god men!!!

xxx

17. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

oh well on the bright side him showing you his true colours will make you even surer never to go back .. it'll always be there in the back of your mind how he's acting now!

chin up luvvy..mickey's the new man in your life and it wont be long til you can forget about the **** in the best way....leave the counrty!

xx

18. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah mate its all true, but still hes so hurt me, god i hate him, but i dont, the confusion of it all!!

all i need now is him 2 turn up at my house or at uni 2moro, which is likely, then i can really kick him in2 touch! i'd love to get him bk, get this gf to see what hes like she hasn't a clue! catch him out, hit him where it hurts!

xxx

19. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

mmmm, thats a hard one...i wish you could get him back too! ah he annoys me so much and ive never even met the guy!

20. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol u join the club mate, all my mates used to love him, some of them jealous of me, now they r glad they didnt get involved cos hes sucha nightmare. would post his pic on here but erm.. mayb not lol

xxx