People going on June 21st (or June in general!) how bout all meetin up b4 we go?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by DanBlacker, Jan 29, 2005.

1. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

you should post him on that 'hot or not' site.how horrified would he be!!!

haha. that might shut him up...for like a minute!

xx

2. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol yeah, hed actually like it though. hes odd like that. ive shown loadsa ppl his pic so they can give him a boot when they c him in stoke lol

xxx

3. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

haha! nah we gotta think up something good!

xx

4. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol i so know mate!

xxx

5. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

leave it with me...i'll get back to you....ever thought of posting a thong to him at his girlfriends address!

xx

6. SaraC

SaraC New Member

oooh now thats a good idea! now thats a plan i could do, spesh as he's been after a pair of my french knickers in a while lol

xxx

7. Marie

Marie Guest

LOL! Great advice Lindsey! Ur so lucky to be seeing the back of him Sara from the sounds of things... After him theres bound to be a cuter sweeter guy on the horizon!

xxx

8. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah well they cant b any worse than him! well hopefully u know who fits the bill ;)

xxx

9. Marie

Marie Guest

Not the slightest idea! Lol im joking hopefullymickey is a good matchmaker :)
    xxx

10. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol, well we can hope. got everythin crossed lol

xxx

11. Marie

Marie Guest

Me too - come on mickey ive had so much bad luck with men the past year :)
    Magic us four some hot nice guys!

xxx

12. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i've had 20 years of crap men, maybe 21st bday will b a landmark 4 me lol

well maybe mickey's already worked his magic for me ;) i hope lol

xxx

13. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

do you think mickey knows any rich sexy tanned surfer/doctor types?!?

yeah i certainly need the help...the one guy i've been majorly serious about slept wi my best friend...twice! kinda the reason i ran away from inverness to dance school!

last month was pretty crappy as he moved back here to work...in the shop next door to my work! saw him all the time!he texted me tonight actually...take the hint!

xx

14. Marie

Marie Guest

Aw Lindsey u poor thing that sounds complicated :-[

Fingers crossed Mickey will have our dream guys ready and waiting for us in June!

xxx

15. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

yeah little bit...but hey he got moved back to glasgow so lifes good again! hopefully i wont see him til a few years time!

i've heard mickeys a good matchmaker!

xx

16. Marie

Marie Guest

Lets hope so - we love u mickey!

Aw hope we wont run into him in Glasgow.. Doubt he'd be in the disney store and clothes shops anyway!

xxx

17. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

dunno like..he doesnt half love himself! nah if im honest i get on ok with him now. would never ever go there again, but i can be civil, and its fun knowing he's well and truly kicking himself for doing that! so when i meat him and im looking good im loving it! haha...im a bit evil like that when it comes to him!

did you hear i got my dvd??

xx

18. Marie

Marie Guest

Nah dont blame you - make him realise what hes missing!

Thats cool u got ur dvd! Whats it like?

Ive ordered 6 now think theyve discontinued them... will laugh if they all arrive at once - 4 were for my family address tho!

xxx

19. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

its so cute, im still smiling and i watched it at 7!

it was made for last summer though. there's one it that says 'coming oct 2004!'

if you dont have yours in a wek i'll take mine down for you and you can post it back to me when you've shown it to everyone you know!

xx

20. Marie

Marie Guest

Aw that would be sweet of you. Hopefully my 6 will arrive this week tho! Dying to see it get a better idea of what its all about!

xxx