People wanting to go in September 08 onwards

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Disney Pippa, Dec 7, 2007.

1. Disney Pippa

Disney Pippa New Member

Hi,
    Just a little question to anyone who's wanting to go in sep 08 and onwards. I applied earlier this year and passed my telephone interview. I was going to have a f2f around september but then found out that those interviews were for people wanting to go in may 08 when i can't go. I was told that I could go for an interview in feb, has anyone heard anything about the feb interviews and is anyone wanting to go then? ;D

2. lovethemouse

lovethemouse New Member

hi there well if its for the CRP then the phone interviews start in january and then the face to faces are in march... i believe its for the departures between sept to dec 2008.

GOOD LUCK!!!

3. TraceyBrown

TraceyBrown New Member

I applied as well and was told that I could be leaving September or March.

4. oh to be a mermaid!

oh to be a mermaid! New Member

hey i applied too but i think phone intervies are jan/feb then face to face is march x

5. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I applied in the summer too and went to the September interviews (they told me to go anyway even though I don't want to go until December) and am currently on the waiting list and waiting to see what happens in March!

6. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

i've applied for Sept 08 onwards. I'd be going Nov or Dec. woo hoo application time if finally here! might get to have a little counter thing too soon like everyone else *crosses her fingers and toes*

7. lovethemouse

lovethemouse New Member

yey! fingers crossed guys and gals almost time !!!

8. pure~hillman~imp

pure~hillman~imp New Member

im still to apply, my cv looks like it was written by a drunk cat so as soon as its sorted, off goes the e-mail. For the year long this is...

9. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

YEY I'LL BE GOING WITH SOME OF YOU LOT :D Finally found some people that might be in my arrival group :p I was at the F2F interview in September and they said that I could go the following September... sounds daft I know but at least I'm going to work at Disney :D

Nice to meet you all,

James ;) ;D :D :)

10. *minnie**mouse*

thats awesome! aww but it means you won't be in the f2f in march. :D think you should come to the interviews anyway for the fun of it!!!

11. lovethemouse

lovethemouse New Member

yeah that would be a bit weird ! but kewl!

12. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

lol no thanks... God I was soo nervus... but I guess it would be different now if I went :p all I can say is show that you are very "passionate" about what you do and want to do. You will all be fine everyone is so so so so so so so happy and kind lol. I didn't move through the whole presentation, just sat there with my mouth and eyes wide open!

If you feel nervus about it... think about me. I was sat front row centre and they asked who could name all seven dwarfs. I quickly put my hand up knowing that I'd never have the chance again lol (before I even heard the end of the question) :p n i started... "Doc Dopey Sleepy Sneezey Bashful..." Pants... I totally froze lol. got there in the end but it was funny as lol and I got a WDWIP badge :D woooo! :p

Good Luck Guys!!!!!

James :D ;) :) ;D ::)

13. lovethemouse

lovethemouse New Member

thanx for the advice matey, amn worried about the interviews to be honest... lets just hope i get into the face to face!!! gotta survive the phone interview first!!! hehehe! ;)

14. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

Don't worry I'm sure everone was worried at our interview. I was scared about my phone call interview... and I'm pretty much pooing myself about actually moving lol. So really what ever stage you are at you're going to be a bit nervous...

But its all worth it :eek:)

James ;D ;) :D :)

15. DisneyGibbs

Hehe that was rather amusing :p Gotta love all the WDWIPers in the front row! we dominated that presentation! I loved how Kim looked really surprised when I answered the question about how many CM's there were in WDW......

16. lovethemouse

lovethemouse New Member

how many CMs are there then??

17. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

Hehe that was rather amusing :p Gotta love all the WDWIPers in the front row! we dominated that presentation! I loved how Kim looked really surprised when I answered the question about how many CM's there were in WDW......

lol yeah everyone take this as a lesson... If theres anything you need to know about WDW... ask Louisa :p fountain of knowledge (sp?) ;D :D

18. DisneyGibbs

Maybe I was Walt Disney in a former life ???

and yes, it is spelt 'knowledge'

19. *minnie**mouse*

:-\ i'm not sure i'd name all 7 dwarfs under pressure!!! I'd maybe get 5 or 6 but you always seem to forget at least one lol. As long as they don't ask me to sing anything I think it'll be ok!

20. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

lol trust me you will want to sing after coming out of the offices! I loved it in there! loads of pictures and posters up of disney stuff! and when you see the big mickey in the foyer you'll faint lol. well not REEEAAALLY faint lol but its good :p

Good luck again,

James ;D :D ;) :)