People who received acceptance emails today (29th Nov)

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by amy4904, Nov 29, 2011.

1. Linsey90

Linsey90 New Member

i got lifeguarding 5thjune-17thaug! WOOO!

2. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

Operations June 10th woop :D and yep you will find out on 2nd day :) unless you're sneaky and ask someone to check the hub (disney intranet) for you before you go, but you're not supposed to do it but people did it last year :) yay can't quite believe it!! anyone got any preferences already?

3. shaunamufc7

shaunamufc7 Member

I cannot believe it either, I was so sure that I wasn't going to get it but wow I have :). I've only ever been Disneyworld once and that was ages ago so I don't have any preferences on where I want to be on Quick Service. Fingers crossed I'm not on a outside cart though! :D I CANNOT WAIT.

4. amy4904

amy4904 New Member

5. amylou135

amylou135 New Member

Me too :D so excited :D

6. MikeyJD

MikeyJD New Member

Only just found this site...

It will be my first time "working" on the summer experience! I got offered Operations and on the 5th June!
    I really hope I get a place in Hollywood Studios or the Pirates of the Caribbean section in the Magical Kingdom!

My facebook is http://www.facebook.com/MichaelDowney52 if anyone wants to chat or talk about travelling together or travelling afterwards haha!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

7. daisy7893

daisy7893 New Member

5th June - Recreation :)

8. Lauren55

Lauren55 New Member

I replied to the acceptance email pretty much the same day but I have still not heard anything back. Should I be worried? Only the deadline to accept the role is tomorrow :/

9. Squires0

Squires0 New Member

I wouldn't worry :)

I only got a reply because I emailed again asking if they got my first email. It'll be fine :)