Perkinsss!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by LovesDisneyMuchies, Mar 5, 2011.

1. LovesDisneyMuchies

LovesDisneyMuchies New Member

I don't know if i'm posting this in the right place but I need a way to pass the time until I can finally apply for the CR Program in 2014 I think...! Yes, A while yet!

So who's been to Orlando and who's had breakfast in PERKINS!! :D Me and my family had such funny times there...anybody remember Ron? A waiter...

Mum asked for a tea and because we're English he went "Hot tea, Cold Tea, Sweet Tea, No Sugar, Iced Team Milk, No milk...etc etc..." Mum was like..."Tea with milk" She got iced tea, with milk, luckily it had no lemon or it would have curdled :S Gross lol.

He also asked us if we wanted to "Dive into his apple pie" After our huge stacks of pancakes, no thanks! :L

Any funny experiences there or elsewhere in Orlando?

Jazz :)

2. mushu

mushu New Member

We got asked by the staff at Waffle House (where we went every night for dinner for around 3 weeks) if it would be easier if they got a cow for all the milk we wanted in teas and coffees!

Also love Perkins.

Just generally now thinking about American pancakes... :-*

3. xSarahLizx

xSarahLizx New Member

Perkins is truely amazing..
    Whenever I tell people to go there when they visit Orlando it's just "You'll know it.. MASSIVE American flag outside!"

When I went in November last year I became a little obsessed with their deal for a drink, main meal and slice of pie for $11.99
    The roast beef dinner was incredible!

On the day we left (Thanksgiving) we went there for lunch, and it was awful. The waitress was rude, every part of our order was late/wrong/cold it was insane. SO not what you expect from Perkins xx

4. morrs084

morrs084 New Member

i always went really late with my friends and there was this olderish woman working who guaranteed commented on my phone everytime. She was a little creepy.. but it was funny! One time two servers fought over are table, quite entertaining.

5. Becx892

Becx892 New Member

Heyya...

I know that this post hasnt been commented on for a while but just though I'd let you know that I also am planning to apply in 2014.. :D

Long wait.. but it defo worth the wait.. :D !!

6. kate003

kate003 New Member

Perkins is soooo yummy in the middle of the night!!!

7. Quirky Duckling

Quirky Duckling New Member

Perkins milkshakes rule! I still love the fact that in america you get the whole mix :D which usually equates to three!!!! never had the breakfast but the dinner was sublime!