phone interview

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by disneydreamer, Jun 27, 2007.

?

what have i applied for?!

1. summer program?!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. year?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. disneydreamer

disneydreamer New Member

hey i sent my cv to yummy a while back not expecting to hear for them for a while and forgot about it...but i got an email today asking for a time for a phone interview....in my cv i didnt state when i was available to start working....does anyone know if these phone interviews are for a specific time to go to disney or do they all start at different times or what program?? its just im now due to go to uni in september and dont know if ive applied for a year program or a summer program?! i dont think im making much sense....can anyone help?

2. adelejoanna

adelejoanna New Member

Heyy, sorry i cant help but i got my phone interveiw aswell! & i was interested to know anything so ill be watching this thread lol.x

3. bravecaptain

bravecaptain New Member

I got an e-mail about a phone interview as well!

Just waiting to hear back from Yummy to confirm a time now.

4. adelejoanna

adelejoanna New Member

Yeah and me im going to Apply for CRP really excited but really worrid about the interveiw!

5. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

Hey me too ;D hope we all go :D I'm pretty nervous like lol. :-\ When is everyones interviews? So sorry I couldn't help you disneydreamer :(

James

6. bravecaptain

bravecaptain New Member

Just rolled in from work to find an e-mail waiting from Michele. My interview is going to be at 1:30pm on 7th July ;D

7. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

Ooo you must be after me. I have mine at 1.15 :D anyone else feel like this is deciding the rest of their lives? lol I'm so excited I wont be able to sleep until then :p

James

8. disneydreamer

disneydreamer New Member

well i found out from michele its the year long one.....i have mine next friday at 10.15....im really scared!!! i don't know what to do to prepare?!

steph

9. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

Yeh same here, if anyone could help us out?

James

10. Emi

Emi New Member

If you look back in the boards to about March time when we were having our F2Fs there's a lot of info about what happened. I've written about it in my blog too if you wanna read it: http://disneyesque.livejournal.com/

11. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

Thanks ;D :D

James

12. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Don't get too excited. I was supposed to have my phone interview today at 3pm and they never called.

13. Aya

Aya New Member

Oh my!! that's awful what are you going to do? i'm getting more stressed now eek
    hope everything works out anyways
    Aya

14. DisneyGibbs

I think it was because they didn't get my confirmation email until 10pm yesterday, and so didn't know I had sent it. I didn't back from work until 10 though, so it's hardly my fault...they should have checked their emails. OH well, I shall wait to see what they say on Monday. It is annoying though, they know I will be on holiday from Monday.

15. Yikes! I am still waiting for my e-mail from yummy about interview times. I applied ages ago though I am not planning on going until next summer. Unfortunately still a long time to wait. When are you guys planning on going to WDW?

16. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

As soon as I can :) ::)

James

17. DisneyGibbs

Not until December 2008, so it's not as though I need to have the interview soon! LOL :D

18. disneydreamer

disneydreamer New Member

does anyone know whether there looking for people for a specific time or do we just tell them when we can start??

19. well when I got my acceptance letter (after my applications) they told me their proposed dates for when they were sending people out. You then confirm it if you are accepted after your interviews. I think that is how it goes anyway. I haven't heard about my interviews yet so I'm not certain about what happens after you are accepted.

20. disneydreamer

disneydreamer New Member

oh right ok thanks :)