phone interview

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by disneydreamer, Jun 27, 2007.

?

what have i applied for?!

1. summer program?!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. year?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. CineStephie

CineStephie New Member

12 hours to go :-\

what do they ask?

i know a lot of info about my home town...it inc some cool stuff thats all connected to my nan!...inc shakespeare!!!!

and i know a few things about each country in the uk.....and i know my patron saints!!!

i really dunno what there gunna say!

eeek eeek eeek!!!!

2. CineStephie

CineStephie New Member

boooo im ment to have my interview 15mins ago and theyve not rang me!

3. katie1988

katie1988 New Member

hey i had mine yest hope goes well i did the fornt office thing they ask bout wrok experience uve had
    and if uve shared like "living quaters with anyone before " y disneyworld will be beneficial to your career etc y is disney appealing to u stuff like tht its casual good luk i m meant to ghere at the en of the week good luk EVERYONE XXX

4. scottyb1

scottyb1 New Member

Well I have finally just had my phone interview and think it went okay but I guess I'll find out for sure in a couple of weeks. Really nice lady, couldn't tell if she was legitimately impressed with answers or just oing her spiele though! Questions like What could you offer disney? What would you feel about sharing living space with others? What is your home town like? etc...

5. PrincessPurple

PrincessPurple New Member

OMG I just had it, Michele sounded lovely, she's really easy to talk to. I'm just gonna ahve to wait and see what happens next. Good luck everyone xxx

6. Elle

Elle New Member

Scotty did you phone them in the end and ask for a phone interview or did you just wait out the 4 weeks?
    I got the 'we'll be in contact in 4 weeks' e-mail a couple of days ago but am wondering whether to phone them now.. I don't want to be forgotten!

7. Eeks!! I got a phone call today saying that I am having my interview tomorrow. Short notice or what. I haven't got a clue what I am going to say!!

8. CineStephie

CineStephie New Member

cool!good luck!

what program you going for?

9. the summer 08 programme, ease myself into doing the year programme when i finish studying.

10. CineStephie

CineStephie New Member

aww great stuff!i did that in summer 2005...now im ready to go back...hopefully!only time will tell in a few weeks

good luck with ya phone interview...remember to smile! ;D xx

11. Elliot_Stone

Elliot_Stone New Member

I had my phone interview with Michele 3 days ago. It was great, it was like talking with a friend, Michele must have had up my file because she knew I had applied before and it was her who interviewed me last time. At the end of the call she offered me a place to the F2F at Belfast Nov 16th, then we chatted for a few mins about my last visit to London in March for that F2F.

12. They are 30 mins late calling me. Where are they????

13. CineStephie

CineStephie New Member

u sound like me when i had my interview lol

dont worry!...i rang them to see if everything was ok(if there was any delays) and they did the interview there and then :D

u tried ringing them?

14. I'll give them another 10 mins cos then it would have been an hour and if they haven't called then give them a call.

15. CineStephie

CineStephie New Member

okays, do you have the number?

16. hm no i don't i thought i did, don't know what i have done with it.

17. CineStephie

CineStephie New Member

the number is 020 8521 9615 :D

18. hm yeh I just phoned that number and there is no one in the office. I am really hoping that I didn't get the wrong day. I am sure that Suzi said that it would be today at 10:50. Lets just hope that they are only on their lunch break :(

19. Well I now have my interview on Saturday morning. I phoned up Yummy and they couldn't find my details so they gave me another time. I'm not home but thats ok. I don't really care as long as they phone this time.

20. CineStephie

CineStephie New Member

aww no way!more waiting for u :( good luck for sat then....fingerscrossed they'll ring u! :D