phone interview

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by disneydreamer, Jun 27, 2007.

?

what have i applied for?!

1. summer program?!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. year?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I think my interview went ok. Suzi had lost my cv so that had to be sorted first. I'll find out in 3 weeks time though so I will just have to wait and see.

2. CineStephie

CineStephie New Member

fingers crossed!im sure u did fine :D

3. mainy1711

mainy1711 New Member

Hey! Just found this magic wee board hence the newbieness!
    i just had my phone interview ( with Suzi too! :D ) on monday for the summer programme too! My fingers are well and truly crossed! :)

4. Tiddelypom

Tiddelypom New Member

Ahhhhh I just had my phone interview! And I mentioned this forum and I think she knows about it lol... I think I garbled my way through it saying the right sort of things but at an incomprehensible pace which is not too good. A month to find out though?! Does it really take so long? Hehe she asked what I would do if someone sent their food back... I said that if it was a kid at a character dinner I'd send the characters on over to cheer them up... I don't think that's quite what she was expecting but oh well!

Also she asked about what I might like to do and in a complete blackout I totally forgot to say YES I would REALLY like to do guest relations.... AAHHHH so now I seem all indecisive and pathetic... maybe I should phone them and casually ask if ICPs ever get put on guest services cause that would just be super cool... although they normally speak about 6 different languages so hmm... OHHHHH.... ok must stop rambling.

:D

5. Yay I am through to the F2F. I am hoping that mine will be somwhere like Preston cos it is so much closer to me than London. Does anyone know where else they hold the F2F's?

6. disneydreamer

disneydreamer New Member

i dont know where they hold them for the summer program.. but am also trying to find out!!

7. cowza

cowza New Member

Goodluck to you all! I'm pretty sure no matter what the programme the interviews are held at the UK Disney HQ in Hammersmith, London. It's real easy to find tho.

The international college programmes tend to be more flexible than the cultural programme for job roles. I applied for the graduate programme and guest relations could be requested. You normally put down your choices at the face to face interviews.

Ben

8. Tiddelypom

Tiddelypom New Member

Ahh lucky you! Did they just tell you straight away?? *jealous*

9. Ahh lucky you! Did they just tell you straight away?? *jealous*
    [/quote]

No, it took them just over 3 weeks for them to get back to me. I now have to wait until the end of the month to find out when my F2F is. I am sure you will have done fine.