Phone Interview

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by DanBursey, Sep 10, 2008.

1. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Well done Tess, thats amazing.

2. Freckles

Freckles Guest

congratulations!

if i get in i will be also coming to find you! ther are so many people i will be trying to find who are doing the crp!

3. meitong_g

meitong_g New Member

Hi guys, my name is Meitong. I'm new here.

Just finished my telephone interview yesterday. Your advices about the interview are truly helpful!!! They told me that the first application process, which is the telephone interview, will close at 4pm today. So, I gusee I don't need to wait for 2 weeks for the result. And Hopefully I can get through to the next stage.

Wish you guys good luck!

4. teresemor

teresemor New Member

thanks to everyone :)

I really hope u all come in :)

then we can see eachother there and make some trouble.. hehe LOL

5. xVickix

xVickix New Member

I had my phone interview a while ago and they told me that i woud hear back in a few weeks but it only took them about 7 days. i doubt you will be left waiting for weeks!

6. Freckles

Freckles Guest

had my interview today, face to face that is. they said it wil be a two week wait. eep so excited!!!

7. vik

vik New Member

omg how did it go? thats interesting that they're not gonna wait to tell everyone this year...you must be so nervous!

8. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

i'm so nervous now! 2-3 weeks will be hard (would probably kill me if i had to wait longer!)
    the interview seemed to go ok, roger was really nice. i think i prob did better than the girl i was with, i wasn't really fazed by any of the questions (unusually!), and she seemed a little thrown by a couple.
    but i suppose we just have to wait and see what they think!
    xx

9. Freckles

Freckles Guest

the guy i was with was cool. we had fun.

they will be ringing us as well instead of email....scary!!!

10. Kevus

Kevus New Member

i find that strange that they will be telling you before all the other interviews are over... doesnt seem quite as fair then

11. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

seems a bit odd - but we will probably only know before the cardiff and london ones!
    i'm sure they know what they're doing tho, we are pawns in their game of chess!
    tho the wait is better now i know it's 2-3 weeks rather than over a month (which it would be if we waited till after london!)
    jason said they aim for 2 weeks tho....
    xx

12. Janey

Janey New Member

Just had my phone interview now and it's quite safe to say I nailed it! Megan seemed impressed and she's going to contact me asap, just after she checks out my record from DLRP. Nothing to worry about that as I've only received positive feedback from all of my team leaders and managers. Yaaaay, I'm so excited!! \o/

13. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Thats great. Hope everything turns out positive ;D

14. Janey

Janey New Member

It surely did!!! I'm flying to Milan on 23rd March for the interview!!!!! OMG, OMG, OMG, I'm soooooooo excited!!!!! I love, love, love, love, love my life at the moment!! ♥ :D

15. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

YAY congratulations!! That's amazing news!! I love how excited you are too ;D

16. Janey

Janey New Member

Thanks so much Charlotte! :) I love Disney interviews, they're by far the best ever! All my friends told me that I'll get to the interview easily but I was way too afraid to get my hopes up. Now all I have to do is shine in the interview.. ;D

17. mia88

mia88 New Member

I found out I have my phone interview next week on Thursday! I am so excited...
    I hope it goes well.
    I've been reading all the stuff they ask you in this forum and it doesn't seem too hard. But I'm not going to get my hopes up!