Phone Interview........

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by katiej22, Oct 7, 2009.

1. Sofi

Sofi Guest

hey any1 know like what time the day will finish? if i book the coach for like half 7 back will that be ok? x

2. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

That will be fine. In all honesty you'll probs be done by about 6pm!
    But that wat you can get something to eat! :)
    xx

3. nattykate89

nattykate89 New Member

Yay Minnie88 (sorry if ive missed what your name is) im not alone. no i dont have far to travel thankfully, do you? Im just on the outskirts of London.

x

4. Minnie88

Minnie88 New Member

Sorry, my name's Wis :) I'm from outskirts of london too! I'm sooo excited already! Just trying to manically swap practicals around so I can make it.... :):):)

5. nattykate89

nattykate89 New Member

I've been doing that too but thankfully im all sorted, nothing was gonna stop me lol. So do you have any volunteer work experience as so many people seem to? xx

6. fleur_charms

fleur_charms New Member

No volunteer work, no actual work experience as of yet lol.
    But I've got a lot of experience in performing arts which I emphasized on my CV and since being at uni I'm ammassing TV and radio work too lol ;D

7. hevzzz

hevzzz New Member

Katie, I emailed Hannah straight back yesterday asking if there was any possibility of another date or even ensuring I had the earliest interview time available so just waiting to hear back. I did say that I'd be willing to cancel my prior engagement obviously but it's a last resort I'm going to take! I've figured out as long as I'm on the train by 3pm then I should hopefully get to Newcastle on time, if not then no JB concert for me :( it's so ironic that my two Disney things fall on the same day!

8. mac shell

mac shell New Member

Iv emailed hannah asking if i could possibly change the date and go to the one at edge hill rather than aberdeen and she said shel let me know by friday if there anyroom so hopefully :) would be so much easier xxx

9. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

She hasn't got back to me... basically we want to swap!
    I'll give her a call tomorrow morning to ask her - need to get it sorted ASAP!
    Also, I still haven't got the forms :(
    xx

10. mac shell

mac shell New Member

wooo got it swapped now :D