Phone Interviews

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by catfish278, Apr 13, 2011.

1. SamanthaEllen

SamanthaEllen New Member

Mary poppins and jane r great answers very unique I like those!!! I said I'd be dorey from finding nemo, who did everyone else say they wud be? Try not to worry about what u guys all said and didn't say the more I think about it the more I think they will be looking at our personalities and of course they will double check over our cvs... I hope anyway!!! Good luck to all of u fingers crossed for everyone!! X

2. seabadger

seabadger New Member

Dorey is an awesome one! I sadly didn't get this question because i rambled on a bit tooo much but i had planned to say Sebastian from The Little Mermaid because he always has peoples back and loves music lmao

3. Missish

Missish New Member

I hope they don't double check our CVs - mine's really weak, so I'm honestly surprised I even got the phone interview!

I said Belle for which character I'm the most like, because I want adventure, and I stand up for what I believe in, and I'm a romantic at heart. And I added that I'm also like Mary Poppins because I have so much stuff in my bag! Nick laughed at that, but I think I messed up the Belle part because I started rambling about the film, rather than keeping it on topic ...

4. catfish278

catfish278 Member

The fabulous thing about the CRP/ICPs is that they don't necessarily take into account your previous experience or job experience... they go more on your personality and if you're "disney", seem hardworking and trustworthy and willing to accept new things/experiences :) I'm sure your CV isn't weak!

5. disneydreamer88

disneydreamer88 New Member

Oh my gosh if this is true it makes me feel so happy because I just completely spoke about my passion for Disney etc and I was mentioning experiences I have had there :) I said how I had done the keys to the kingdom tour at MK and all other little bits. The fact there's a map of Derby in the tea shop in Epcot too. I'm so nervous though, I will be devastated if I get turned down. Xx

6. bradderz

bradderz New Member

My CV was amazing (I think anyway) so I hope they do take that into consideration aswell lol. The annoying thing is I know a girl that got accepted onto the program and I know I would be a much better choice than her, she was always rude to customers lol!

7. SamanthaEllen

SamanthaEllen New Member

Haha if u don't big urself up who will hey! It obvs impressed them as u got thru to the phone interviews! Hehe. I to hope they take cv in to consideration as I forgot to mention most of the important bits as was so nervous!! Just fingers crossed they will look at it as an all rounder!!

8. SamanthaEllen

SamanthaEllen New Member

Ps. Seabadger sebastian from little mermaid wud have been a wicked character choice he's so funny!!!

9. SamanthaEllen

SamanthaEllen New Member

Don't know about u guys but the wait is killing me!!! I'd rather no sooner rather than later if I haven't got thru! Lol... Does anyone else keep beating theirselves up over their phone interview? There's just so much I wanted to say that I didn't, kicking myself! Haha

10. Missish

Missish New Member

I know, every day I think of something else I repeated myself on, or should have said differently! I just want to be put out of my misery!

11. CanadianCole

CanadianCole New Member

Re: RE: Phone Interview

Hey! I was going to say Jane! You stole my idea! lol :D I think I'm most like her, especially with her sense of humour. She's awesome!

12. SamanthaEllen

SamanthaEllen New Member

Missish: I no tell me about it, its so easy for ppl to tell us not to think about it and that we can't change how it went but its so hard noing u want it so bad!! Being optimistic we can always reapply next round! I'm sure u did fine tho chick, I honestly do!! Fingers crossed for u!! Jane is an awsome one to choose, she never even crossed my mind! What character did everyone else say they would be? X

13. sophieplmgto

sophieplmgto New Member

i'm the same! i keep telling myself to forget about it but it's all i can think about! i even find myself planning out what i should of said for each question which is obviously NOT helping haha.

i didn't get asked the character question but i was going to say peter pan because he loves adventures, stories and family. plus he will always be a child at heart...just like me :D haha cheeeeeesy

14. SamanthaEllen

SamanthaEllen New Member

Aww bless u sophie! I keep doing that to and it is literally driving me mad!! Who did u have as ur interviewer? How do u feel it went? Peter pan is also another fab character to choose, ur reason may be cheesy but It wud have been perfect! I said I'd be dory causes she's funny without knowing she is, patient and tolerent and altho she has a brain like a sieve she always gets results! I to have a brain like a sieve haha!

15. disneydreamer88

Oh my god guys I've been away for the weekend which did make 3 days go slightly quicker but arghh still a while to wait!! I keep thinking I did rubbish and didn't answer questions well because I was nervous LOL. I love evryones character choices - I did get asked this and my answer was long-winded LOL. I said I'd be Tink but then because I'm not 4ft tall and confident the zipwire from Cinderella's Castle won't hold me through Wishes I'd have to have another option. LOL. I said I'd probs be a chipmunk because I am fun, giggly and caring. I also then went and said closely followed by a Princess because every little girl dreams of being a princess when they're young, and I'm still a little girl at heart :-D soooo there ya go, CHEEEEEEESE as well :-D hehe.

xxxx

16. SamanthaEllen

SamanthaEllen New Member

That shows ur very diverse and have variety in life! I like it, don't panic I'm sure uv done fine! What did u say for the english culture question? I can't remember anything I said for anything! I'm just crossing my fingers they look at my cv again as forgot to mention I worked for thorpe park which is probally the most important thing for me!!! Did u all have a good easter? What did u all do?

17. disneydreamer88

yeahhh I just said anything I thought would bring across my personality a bit more as that was my final question :D lol. I realllly struggled you know with the UK culture, my mind went completely blank. So I ended up rambling on about the Royal Family LOL, and the wedding coming up. Also said our country was so diverse and there are so many different cutlures and ethnicities together on one place; something you don't notice as much in other countrues around the world, bar the US. I then made a bit of a muppet outa myself and called the prime minister a president and said we're always one of the first countries to help another out. LOL.

My easter was ok thank you, been to Wales to visit my grandparents (now thinking about it, I could have mentioned I'm half welsh too!! LOL)

XXX

18. catfish278

catfish278 Member

Trust me guys - this wait is NOTHING compared to the wait after face to face interviews!!!

19. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

How long is that normally?

20. catfish278

catfish278 Member

For my first program they told us 2-3 weeks and I was waiting almost 4! And then my second program it was only about 10 days! So it varies... but it's a worse wait because you've done all you can and your fate is well and truly in the hands of Disney!