Photo Thread!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Freckles, Sep 2, 2008.

1. ginabella

ginabella New Member

In hairspray he is BEAUTIFUL, particularly when shes singing the song here come the bells. hes just ooo to die for! can't wait for 17 again to come out. has my two favourite men, Matthew Perry and Zac Efron playing hte same person YAY!

and Matt! i know this is going to be a HUGE stab in the dark, but do you know....James Mabbett (mabbs) or adam justice, they actually have a radio show at aber.

and i personally prefer the irish accent to the welsh one...the irish accent gets me completely weak at the knees!!

2. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

oooh sorry leom! :-\
    not for the tis thing though...i'm thinking a nice cage match'll settle this ;)

and ginabelle, i unfortunately do not know either of them...though adam has the same name as my friends' cousin
    and it's not really a stab in the dark, there's only about 10,000-12,000 students here, and while that's still quite a lot, it's always worth a shot!

3. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Haha I lived in a terrace at the time! It was in Aber, and two Panty boys were walking me home (with my friends following I might add!) and talking Welsh at me :(

My two three four favourite Welsh phrases:

"Tara tan toc" - One of the many ways of saying Goodbye
    "Mae'n dy byni" - It depends (Probably spelt incorrectly, pronounced "mine-da-bunny" hehehehe)
    "Twp" - Stupid/Silly (pronounced toop)
    "Poptyping" - Microwave (though I have heard this is wrong, but who cares? Pronounced "Pop-tea-ping") Poptyping poptyping!

And yeah- Gina - in Aber, everyone knows everyone through someone so its not a stab in the dark at all hehehehe!!

Ohhh gotta agree that Zac E is a bit of a hunky dunky, but I'm guessing all this fame may have gone to his head (it would go to mine probs lol!) so I bet his personality doesn't match his yummyness :/

4. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Thanks!
    Cage fight, hmmm. sounds interesting, id squish you!

You not looking forward to working with Scots? not interesting enough for you? hehe xx

5. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

oh, i'm excited about working with everyone..

I've always gotten along with scots, not a problem, my ex boyfriend is scottish :)

6. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Im Scottish, hehe! But i love everyone.

I hope to meet and work with lots of use!

7. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

Goodness know what accent we'll end up coming home with, I think we'll all end up with a mix of everyone's accents and sayings plus American in general.

haha 'pop-tea-ping'. my microwaves makes a 'ping' noise when my 'tea' is ready. I can see the sense in this :D

8. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Yi dinnae dae that!!

haha, yea it will be a big mix. haha.

I love my american accent.

9. Janey

Janey New Member

I was taking photos the other day cause it was snowing again and the weirdest thing happened. Take a look at the upper right hand corner of my photo, the snow flake looks like Mickey's head! :eek: ;D Surely this is a sign from somewhere? ;) :D (I tried to point it out with a red arrow that doesn't actually do any good at all in such a tiny pic :D)

10. *minnie**mouse*

That's got to be the best hidden mickey i've seen!

11. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

That's amazing!!! Definitely a sign :D

12. leomgray

leomgray New Member

That is amazing!

Hehe.

13. ginabella

ginabella New Member

best sign EVER!

14. Janey

Janey New Member

Thanks guys, I knew I could trust you on this. :D

15. mpark90

mpark90 Member

[​IMG]

The new home sweet home for us New UK CRP! =]] x

16. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

It's so pretty! Watch out present UK CM's.... we're a coming!

17. leomgray

leomgray New Member

It looks lovely. I can see a statue of Lou appearing in the centre sometime in the near future. ;D

18. forloveofmusic

forloveofmusic New Member

Oh man, I didn't think of that. I already sound American and people bug me about it lol And I do pick up accents so if my roommate or someone I hang out with a lot is European, I will almost certainly develop some euroisms lol

And mpark90, that shot of the pavillion is beautiful! With no one there too, just gorgeous!

19. *minnie**mouse*

Don't you just want to grab a big brolly and waltz down it going 'i'm siiiiiinging in the rain......'

20. forloveofmusic

forloveofmusic New Member

Britism for umbrella, I assume? lol Do old ladies call them bumbershoots in the uk? lol my Nan says it :)