Photo Thread!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Freckles, Sep 2, 2008.

1. Mr. Mortell

Mr. Mortell New Member

It was for the 25th Anniversary of Magic Kingdom! Big Cake, special parade where you got involved!! Awesome music! :D

2. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

I swear i'd have licked that castle.

3. Freckles

Freckles Guest

knowing me as a kid..i probably did lolol!!

The parade and fireworks that year were amazing, the best ever. though last years were close lol.

4. *minnie**mouse*

my fav castle design was the 2005/06 one, with the golden characters and the changing picture on the front. it looked really enchanted.

5. Freckles

Freckles Guest

i never saw that one :(

when is the next massive celebration?

6. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

Ooooh yea i went when that was there, i think it was to celebrate 50th anniversary of Disneyland! ;D

7. They will probably have one in 2011 for Magic Kingdom's 40th anniversary.

8. *minnie**mouse*

ooooh that's going to be a brilliant one! the big 40, can't wait to see what they dream up!!

9. Freckles

Freckles Guest

ooohh cant wait! That was the year i was originally planning to go work....must have known in my gut lol.

They have done so many different things, the imaginating is endless.

10. Yeh I am really hoping to be working there still though that is dependant on visa's and stuff as I am applying for nxt years ucf graduate programme.

11. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I want to be out there for 2011, what is the next thing for disney, like thise for the year of a million dreams, what is it next?

I went when it was all gold, i thought it was amazing, loved it. I thought that was what the castle looked like because it was my first time ever going to Disney.

12. Freckles

Freckles Guest

does anyone have a picture of the castle?

13. leeds disney fan

leeds disney fan New Member

a pic of the castle is attached

14. Freckles

Freckles Guest

oh wow that is awesome!! i wish i had seen it.

15. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

Last time I went it was set up for x mas so the castle had glittery snow all over it. At night the snow would light up and was all sparkly. And when the fireworks came on there were lights around the castle that would go on and off in time to the music. It was so magical :)

16. Yeh they have finished putting up those christmas lights already. So currently you have both halloween decorations and then the unlit christmas decorations on the castle. Its rather weird.

17. Freckles

Freckles Guest

hallomas decorations!

18. leomgray

leomgray New Member

lol, why do they put them up so early? can people not see them on the castle?

19. Freckles

Freckles Guest

they started putting decorations for halloween up when i went in early september!

it was odd walking round seeing bushes in mgm just randomly placed around the hat (there was a stage half constructed as well).

20. The halloween decorations aren't that weird seeing that the Halloween parties started on 5th September and I was told that the Christmas decorations have to be Miley Cyrus's birthday party which is being filmed in October and being released on tv in November or something when her actual birthday is. That is only a rumour though so it may not be true.