Photo Thread!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Freckles, Sep 2, 2008.

1. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

Oh i heard on the Disney Channel the other day that Miley Cyrus's birthday thing was being filmed at Disneyland Cali? And that it costs like $250 for a ticket!!

2. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Yeah...it was on ITM too.... as much as I like Miley...there's no way I'd pay that much! Imagine working that night though...that would be awesome.

3. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

Yea totally, but they're bound to show it on the DC tho, which will be at no expense!!
    If when you work at Disney do you get to go watch the Disney Channel games being filmed there? That would be uber cool!!

4. Freckles

Freckles Guest

now that would be awesome! could the cast members take part ??? :D

can i ask...feeling dumb here but i gotta ask...what is ITM?

5. leomgray

leomgray New Member

That would be awesome to take part!

ye, what is ITM?

6. DisneyGibbs

Inside the Magic podcast! It's awesome, I highly recommend listening to it (and I'm on episode 62! hehe).

I'm not sure about the DC games...I think you can go watch, dunno if you get a discount though. You'd have to have decent days off to see all of it.

7. Freckles

Freckles Guest

Cool i will have to find that podcast...thanks!

It would be awesome just to watch some of it, i love disney channel even though i dont have it at home :(

Some pics of my holiday. Woody was excellent, he did a shootout with Andrew and danced with me ^^ i think he was from England as he noticed the rugby logo:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Oh wow, that is awesome, so cool!

9. Freckles

Freckles Guest

Come on people let's see some more photos!..if you have any to share that is lol.

10. leomgray

leomgray New Member

These are photos from our first holiday to Florida in 2005.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Cicada

Cicada New Member

oh that ride in universal is so good! Last time I went it was closed and being painted, I was not impressed.

12. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Ye i loved that ride to, i want to go bck on it, cant wait to go bck to universal aswell. they parks have great rides, but not the magic disney gives.

13. Cicada

Cicada New Member

Yeah, but they have the thrill rides that disney doesn't have... and they will soon have the harry potter section! which hopefully will be very magical

14. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Yes indeed. I hope the harry potter section will be good! But i do love the thrill rides at Disney!

15. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

disney is very magical, you'll never beat that. but the white knuckle rides at Universal and Islands of Adventure are incredible. I crave the Hulk and Dueling Dragons.

16. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I absolutely love roller coasters!

17. DisneyGibbs

Dueling dragons! Apparently the queue line is being redesigned for Harry Potter Land (ok its not called that but I can't be bothered to type the whole thing out!)

I love the Cat in the Hat ride :p

18. leomgray

leomgray New Member

That ride is awesome, whats its whole name?

19. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

yeh come on Lou...tell us the whole name ;)

20. Cicada

Cicada New Member

Yeah I read that too! and it's so exciting... And I like how you weren't bothered to type out the whole name but what you wrote took up more space.