Photo Thread!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Freckles, Sep 2, 2008.

1. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is what it's called...I think. I can't be bothered looking it up lol.

2. I went to universal this summer and behind duelling dragons they have closed it all off and taken down part of that wall that was there. They have also taken away the unicorn ride as well and taken it down so I am assuming that is maybe where the new quidditch ride is going to be. It looked very cool and I can't wait to see it when it opens.

3. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Wow, it sounds like it is going to be amazing, what type of rides is there going to be?

4. Freckles

Freckles Guest

they arent releasing details of rides til nearer the opening date. though if you go to the universal homepage you can see the drawn out version of what they want the park to look like. it looks awesome...cant wait to go.

here are some photos of my friend's 21st, a runaway bride theme. i went as a guest and Rew as the drunken uncle. My sister was as a bridesmaid and her boyfriend as best man:

the "bride/birthday girl" and my sister:

[​IMG]

Gemma and her boyfriend Nicky:

[​IMG]

All of us learning a new dance (tradition at Gemma's parties):

[​IMG]

Andrew and I:

[​IMG]

My outfit:

[​IMG]

5. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Oooh fancy dress... here's some of mine!

Me pre greenification for Elphaba (I never actually got a picture of after the green!)

[​IMG]

Me as Snow White at my friends 22nd Birthday

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

On a Harry Potter weekend near Halloween at Gloucester Cathedral and Lacock Abbey
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ok this picture isn't fancy dress...but I'd just like to point out that the bow has a Mickey pin sewn onto it, and on the ribbons I stuck little diamante Mickey heads!

[​IMG]

This was on my birthday in 2006..I went to the Bibbidy Bobbidy Boutique! And the other one was on MNSSHP when I went as Aurora

[​IMG][​IMG]

And finally....PUB GOLF! Note how one of my friends came as a golf course LOL

[​IMG]

6. Freckles

Freckles Guest

my mate went on a pub golf round hudders...she didnt do too badly apparently lol.

those pics are awesome, you make a great snow white!

7. Cicada

Cicada New Member

I am so jealous! I went to Lackock Abbey a few years ago when I was in England and did the corny scavenger hunt for kids, but for something like that would be amazing!

I tired adding pictures but couldn't get them to work. oh well :(

8. teresemor

teresemor New Member

Here i am, my name is Terese i'm from norway and i'm 22 years old

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

here my friend and i am i Turkey, we went to see a football game and got painted in our faces (Turkey flag):

[​IMG]

This picture is also from Turkey it taken on a restaurant :)

[​IMG]

9. teresemor

teresemor New Member

Shit the pictures was big... hehe sorry....'blushing'

10. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Terese, you are very pretty.

Carla! Baseball boots with a dress, not very ladylike, lol.

You would make an excellent elphaba Lou, you look very like Snow White

11. teresemor

teresemor New Member

Thank you very much leomgray :)

*Blushing*

12. Freckles

Freckles Guest

Leom - whole idea of the party lol!!! Plsu i had backed my bright green converses away for uni so my black ones where the only ones i had lol...there were quite a few in converses i was surprised...hmm converses...must buy more....

Teresemor - loks like you had a good time at the game! what is the ainmal at the restaurant?

13. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Don't hate me for this but i am not a big fan of converse!

14. Freckles

Freckles Guest

Not gonna hate ya lol, everyone is entitled to their opinion. I love converses..not quite sure why but i do lol. both in skater shoes and the chuck taylors.

15. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

I live in my navy converse shoes!

16. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I love my trainers, all i wear is trainers, i also wear my timberland boots sometimes, i love them aswell.

17. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I'm not too keen on Converse...I love girly shoes...you should see all the glitter!

18. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

i'll get your some glittery converse, or at least some nice pink ones with stars on. :p

19. ooo glittery converse, very pretty :D

20. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Nah, no glitter for me. I like style!