--PHOTOS TO MEET EACH OTHER 2007-2008

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by --Toño--, Dec 19, 2006.

?

Pho2 to meet each other.2007-2008

1. Post ur Pics..-- Show ur face, jajajja

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Parties will be at Common.2007-2008. Post ur pics.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. --Toño--

--Toño-- New Member

8)**** 8)

hi everybody!!..
    long time ago. since nobody´´s written in a forgotten topic... and
    I thought remake it ------here.e..... ok..
    Posts ur pics. and tell us when are you going, area, bla bla bla...

this is my site..: www.tonywebpage.itgo.com
    and this is my msn.: anttoniobg@hotmail.com
    see u

im going to F&B. on Feb. 20th. 2007.... and i think i´ll be living at Commons.. ;D

someone else???
    my name´s Toño from Mexico, by the way.. jaja :p

2. AshleyDawn

AshleyDawn New Member

I think it's a great idea! :D It'll be comforting to recognize people and put faces to names once I arrive in the great mystery of Florida. I'll definately participate after I get back after work - maybe I'll take pictures at work, just to pass the time :p It can get quite slow in the evenings.

3. rachet

rachet New Member

its a good idea! how do i post pictures on here though??

4. --Toño--

--Toño-- New Member

hey rachet.. when you reply to post.. you´´ll find to the left side something like this:
    + Additional Options , clic on there an put ur pic.. less than 70 kb.
    and that´s it..

;)

5. easy_15

easy_15 New Member

ok iv'e got a better way to upload a BIG picture

Step 1: select your pic and upload it to this page: http://www.imageshack.us/ do not rezise it if you want it to appear the actual size but i recomend to resize it if it is too big to 640x480 pixels (message boards size)

Step 2: once uploaded copy the url that they give you for the picture wich will be the option DIRECT LINK TO IMAGE, the last URL, it will be at the bottom of the page

Step 3: copy the url to your post and select it all

Step 4: then you select the button on the top with a little frame and a picture on it wich says "insert image"

The final result should be something like this ( just change the { for [ ):

{img}http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/8408/lickafrogun2.jpg{/img}

and you'll see this

[​IMG]

NOW you can upload bic images where we can actually see you

6. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

7. stuart_peters

stuart_peters New Member

errr....
    I'm Stu and Im UK F&B... not for another 8 months but posting a pic sounded like something i wanted to try! lol.

And I'll update this slightly and add one of me watching my favourite band (The View) while a wee bit smashed... (just cause everyone else seems to be going for the drunken ones).

8. Mrkuri

Mrkuri New Member

ok here are my pics

[​IMG]
    Me with my pal Mickey

[​IMG]
    And this is just plain drunken me lol ;D

9. AshleyDawn

AshleyDawn New Member

Haha Easy_15! Nice example =P

I'll be heading to Canadian Attractions in June, and I have a (pre)Disney blog already! It's rarely updated since it's just with random Disney encounters I have until I get there!

And my pictures are pretty big, so warning! Haha =P

In fact, the first picture posted is my first Disney encounter! :D My kindergarden graduation was a big party where we went a 'fake disneyworld' and I was so happy to meet Belle and the Beast (even though I knew it was my math and music teacher!)!

[​IMG]
    (and haha, try to ignore the random food and stains on the picture from when I scanned it...it's an old old picture!)

This is me with purple hair and my favourite crown :D Seriously, they should make a Disney Princess based off of me :p
    [​IMG]

My homies et moi in the Museum of Civilization in Ontario/Quebec. I'm sooo gangsta.
    [​IMG]

And just me on a hike around the lac St.jean in Quebec:
    [​IMG]

And by the way, www.photobucket.com is a great site for storing pictures as well!

And omg you guys, as I was typing this, a commercial came on tv advertising vacations in Florida! Strange things like that keep happening :O

10. easy_15

easy_15 New Member

UPDATE
    My name is Humberto I'll be at the Mexico merchandising June 12....
    OOOHh and yeahh almost forgot... Do you notice anything strange, new or funny about my cap in the pics @ wdw??...

OK so i'll follow Ashley's example by posting a foto of my first time at disney with my mom
    [​IMG]haha

ok now the most recent....

now i'm resting of a climbing session (we were actually bouldering as you can see the crash pad)
    [​IMG]

this is @ 2005 christmas, yes, thats a piñata...
    [​IMG]

and finally me and pluto
    [​IMG]

UPDATE
    i forgot to add this one

[​IMG]

11. Mrkuri

Mrkuri New Member

ok humberto tomorrow ill scan a pic when i was little and visited disney then next to it ill put one of this year

12. GABRICH!!!

GABRICH!!! New Member

hello everyone! here i am....im gaby, i'll be working at mexican pavilion (attractions) starting on april , so here's my pic:

[​IMG]

oh and this one is from my last birthday!

[​IMG]

13. rachet

rachet New Member

thanks for the help, easy_15! when you going to disney then?

hello to everybody, i am rach, i am 20 (21 by the time i fly out there) and i am going to disney june 24th to work in merchandise! summer program though, so who knows which park i will be in!

and here is me, a little worse for wear, about 5 minutes after throwing up

[​IMG]

i am on the far left (obviously). cant actually see me very well, but thought i'd post this on the off-chance i find another lightyear fan :)
    [​IMG]
    and again...
    [​IMG]

aaaand ....

[​IMG]

although the large amount of photos may suggest it, i'm not actually a huge narcissist who loves to post pictures of myself, i just figure the more photos people see of me the more likely i am to be recognised! and i want that, yes i do! yep yep yep!

14. AshleyDawn

AshleyDawn New Member

Oh, I absolutely adore photos! :D So you can imagine who's going to be snap-happy in Disney World :p I have too many photo albums already, and I'm not slowing down.

And haha, man, I wish I were Goofy. He gets to wear the coolest clothes!

15. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

here i am!!!! looking kinda drunk but happy!!! cant wait to meet everyone for real!! :) xx
    had to resize this pic to upload it but ive just realised that if you click on my face it makes the picture bigger!!!

16. nccdisney

nccdisney New Member

My name is Natalia, I'll be arriving at Disney on June 12th, and I'll be working in f&b in the Mexican Pavillion. Here are a few pics of me (they're really big).

Here doing some crazy stuff as I normally do
    [/img]http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/8769/sobndolelapanzaabudaxk9.jpg[/img]

Me
    [​IMG]

This is me when I was like 3 years old
    [​IMG]

Me with one of my best friends
    [​IMG]

And me.. after living a whole year in the beach left me quite brown-skinned. Jejejeje
    [​IMG]

17. --Toño--

--Toño-- New Member

jja.. wow.. that was big...

hah.. some pics r very different to these little ones.. :D for example.. when we´re drunk.. kerry?.. jajaj.. that was a good one.. or ashley in the theather (c´est une jolie photo de ton enfance).. jajja..

18. elusivemoose

elusivemoose New Member

Plan! If you friend me on Facebook there are apparently 191 photos of me on there (scary thought...) but here's one of me BEFORE the night began, so I actually look slightly decent! I'm sorry, no fun at all :p

[​IMG]

(But if you really want to see later on that night...:

[​IMG])

And at midnight I turn into:

[​IMG]

Mrs. Clause!! (Actually, more like Mistress Clause seeing as there were four of us dressed like that!, and obviously about 50 others in the traditional white-fur-lined ones. Tinsel's clearly better though :p)

Folks, according to my computer I have almost 2000 photos from nearly 3 months at uni. We're going to have to break this record in Disney :p

19. rachet

rachet New Member

hahaha that 2nd picture is amazing

oo this has got me looking at drunken pics now, they always bring back such hazy but amazing memories!

[​IMG]

this night was brilliant, after we went out we spent all night in our living room singing and pretending to be able to play rage against the machine songs

NOW YOU DO WHAT THEY TOLD YA!

[​IMG]

ha and this one is like one giant advert for orangeboom (the best larger you can buy for 8 cans for £5!)

20. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

hehehe - i LOVE drunk pictures!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D x