--PHOTOS TO MEET EACH OTHER 2007-2008

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by --Toño--, Dec 19, 2006.

?

Pho2 to meet each other.2007-2008

1. Post ur Pics..-- Show ur face, jajajja

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Parties will be at Common.2007-2008. Post ur pics.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. AshleyDawn

AshleyDawn New Member

Ahhh, that looks so fun! It's like you're flying! (Peter Pan..?)

I have pictures of me wall climbing as well but I just look so serious and concerned (my partner was WAY bigger than I am and I was having trouble keeping him steady!).

2. toorcam

toorcam New Member

That looks fun humberto! How often in a week do you go to your rock climbing sessions?

3. easy_15

easy_15 New Member

at least 2 times, thats when im lazy, but I try to go everyday, if the weather and school allows it, and my friends can join me... if the weather is not ok nor my friends I go to the climbing gym.

4. --Toño--

--Toño-- New Member

that´s ... so often... jajaj.. it looks so fun ...... i´m not so use to climb but it looks cool... i´ve done it so few times.. :-\

5. easy_15

easy_15 New Member

its just the best thing you can ever do....
    jajajaja
    i love so much to climb and the outdoors, i might get depressed without it over there... no just kidding....

6. AleFita

AleFita New Member

hi!!
    humberts you are so lucky!
    here in Mérida there´s no place to do that! and i think i would like to do that!!
    so you have to teach me!

7. easy_15

easy_15 New Member

shure ale!. ive done some research and found out that there is a climbing gym at orlando which seems to be quite big, so im looking forward to become a frequent client of it, if anyone is interested i'd be more than happy to have some company

8. AleFita

AleFita New Member

ey!
    definitely we have to search for a place for we can go and do some climbing!! ;)

9. AleFita

AleFita New Member

soo keep looking humbertS!!

10. easy_15

easy_15 New Member

jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaajajajajjajajajjajajajjajajjajaj
    Ale, iv'e already found it, its called Aiguille Climbing Gym, actually there are about 15 CGyms in florida, i guess the closer one is this one.

hay ke trabajar en esos habitos de lectura mujer, pongase a leer.... ese es uno de mis propositos de año nuevo

11. AleFita

AleFita New Member

Siii no manchess wajajajahahaha!!! :p
    si lo lei humberts!!! y si seguro vamos para aya!! jajaja ;)
    pero na mas dije komo pa ke si enkontraras otro!
    ay pasas la page de innternet luego pa chekarlo!

12. toorcam

toorcam New Member

I will definitively try rock climbing too Humberto!
    Also some other sports I want to keep practicing are Hockey, water ski, Football soccer (my personal favorite,) tennis and try for the first time knee boarding and wakeboarding.
    Also I want to try surfing, someone knows if the Typhoon Lagoon's classes are worth it?

13. easy_15

easy_15 New Member

okok here's the link www.climborlando.com ..... well toño you wont be rock climbing, but at least you'll gym climb, which is different.

i would really like to learn to surf but on those surf simulators that throw a huge amount of water tyo a wave shaped pool.... im gona look for it once im over there...

14. AshleyDawn

AshleyDawn New Member

Ah, I want to do so much while I'm down there! I definately do want to join 'Give Kids the World' though, and see a lot of concerts! So I really don't think I'm even going to have time to breathe! But I still can't wait - Surf, climb, volunteer, everything! I'm doing it all ;D

15. toorcam

toorcam New Member

True Ashley, there's so much to do, I think I won't have enough time to do all. Paradise is waiting!! Oh yeah!!

Thanks for the link Humberto!! Looks great, which one do you like more of those two?

Also I've heard that some water sport classes are held every week in the seven seas lagoon and other lakes around the resorts, so we'll have plenty of options.

16. easy_15

easy_15 New Member

17. jano

jano New Member

Hello world !
    This me
    im Jano from Mex and I start on the 24th of April Supes excited!! , I hope so see you son guys
    Adios

18. sebdu83

sebdu83 New Member

hy everybody!!

Sebastien , 22 from france!!! 6th of fébruary in food & beverage!!

See yaa very sooOn!!

[​IMG]

19. rachet

rachet New Member

what's give kids the world??

ooo i could be up for a bit of rock climbing :) its something I've always wanted to try!

20. AshleyDawn

AshleyDawn New Member

http://www.gktw.org/

It's Disneys charity - I'm not exaaaactly sure what role we'll play, but they mentioned it at the interviews and I was sold! From what I gathered from the interveiw - Terminally ill children with wishes are granted trips to Disney World, and while their parents get to relax and get out for the day (because imagine how much they deserve some time off!) we get to hang with the kids, play with them, watch them, just be friends for a day!