--PHOTOS TO MEET EACH OTHER 2007-2008

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by --Toño--, Dec 19, 2006.

?

Pho2 to meet each other.2007-2008

1. Post ur Pics..-- Show ur face, jajajja

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Parties will be at Common.2007-2008. Post ur pics.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. rachet

rachet New Member

oo sounds good. maybe i would be eligible since i've had a couple of years work experience with kids. but can you do that at the same time as the college program?? i wouldnt have thought you would have time!! unless it means you work less days doing the college program to make room for it...?! hmmm

2. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Any castmember can do it, if you can swing it with your work schedule (ie just because you want to do it dosn't mean you'll be able to get the time off to do it).

3. AshleyDawn

AshleyDawn New Member

Mhm, I was thinking of devoting one of my two days off a week to it, when it's not the really busy season!

4. easy_15

easy_15 New Member

two days off a week? ???

I thought that it was only one....

5. Jorden

Jorden New Member

yup two days off a week (Unless your area is short or its really busy when they may make you work manditory 6 or 7 days).

Give Kids the World is only specific days, I believe there might have only been 2-4 days a month and I think all were Wednesdays.

6. --Toño--

--Toño-- New Member

jaja..
    wow! jorden knows every answer to each qstion... just like ely pexoxala.. the other topics.. jaj ;)

7. Mrkuri

Mrkuri New Member

There´s only one difference... Jorden has worked at WDW

8. PeXoXaLoVePooH

PeXoXaLoVePooH Active Member

yes, thats right... but dreams doesnt cost, do it?

9. toorcam

toorcam New Member

Ely has excellent info, and she is a great help for us

10. toorcam

toorcam New Member

And Ely has great tips also!

11. Mrkuri

Mrkuri New Member

I didnt say she wasnt all that its just that diference between jorden and ely

12. Jorden

Jorden New Member

I even started off the same way as Ely (stuck on a waitlist) fortunatly in my case I didn't have to wait as long as she has been but hey good things come to those who wait!

13. --Toño--

--Toño-- New Member

jaj...
    another forum fight?.. ok..
    make ur bets people

Ely Vs. Jorden

another difference?... jajaj :p

14. Mrkuri

Mrkuri New Member

why does everyone think i fight with every topic!!!!? i just give my opinion, i go straight to the point and thats all ;D

15. --Toño--

--Toño-- New Member

go go go go!

16. *Cecilie*

*Cecilie* New Member

Thank you so much for mentioning that! I didn't know about this, but now I really hope I can manage to get involved in some way :) Sounds great! ...they didn't mention it at our interviews, but it's open for all cast members to join? ... I think I'd have the relevant background, but is that even necessary?

17. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Anyone can do it. They're always looking for volenteers.

There was posts on the portal and it was posted in the Mission Space breakroom. I think they even had the information posted at the Chatham bus stop.

18. --Toño--

--Toño-- New Member

well now i´m thinking about.. that would be a great experience i think... someone has done it before..?

19. toorcam

toorcam New Member

Yes! It would be fun to participate also as a volunteer! Also I heard that there is something called Disney's voluntEARS

20. Jorden

Jorden New Member

I'm not 100% sure but I believe VoluntEARS is just the main name for anything you can volunteer for such as Give Kids the World.