Pictures from the best place on earth!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by !Dave!, Oct 26, 2004.

1. !Dave!

!Dave! New Member

DMGK.COM

If you wan t to know what it will be loke in Orlando
    check out the pictures from the Commons the party's and the Oktoberfet reunion 2004 more pictures will come shortley. Leave a message in the Geustbook.

You will have the best time of your life in Orlando

DMGK.COM

Dave

2. flavour

flavour New Member

hey dave!
    really cool page, brings back lots of memories! if you want to i can send you some more oktoberfest-pics! or if you tell me in time, i can bring them tomorrow!

later! flavour xoxo

3. Louisa

Louisa New Member

great pictures man! cool to see lots of people I know having a good time!

4. !Dave!

!Dave! New Member

did you go to the leaving party from jess? Do you know markus from Germany

5. Louisa

Louisa New Member

well i know who markus is.. I don't know him personally. I actually was att jess leavingparty.it nwas fun i had a blu pychamasdress, but i leaft pretty early though. i was moustly threre becouse i knew andrew that lived in 1012 and i knew jess a little bit.

6. Tazzy

Tazzy New Member

All very cool pictures ;D Looks like you had alot of fun! Couldn't help it to notice you took alot of picture of girls. ;) lol

One question though, in the "commons" section..You took a really nice picture of one of the appartment homes and it look like it was taken pretty high. Where did you take the shot from?

Gary

7. Louisa

Louisa New Member

ee.. probably form the balcony.

8. !Dave!

!Dave! New Member

from building ten on the balcony.

Dave

9. Tazzy

Tazzy New Member

wow, Ã've seen the commons before, but I didn't realize that they were that high. LOL :)

10. !Dave!

!Dave! New Member

New Pictures online on DMGK.COM go check out.

DMGK.COM DMGK.COM DMGK.COM DMGK.COM DMGK.COM

11. toll boy

toll boy Guest

hi what´s up guys i´m Mehdi i was at the moroccan pavillion from december 2003 till spring 2004, i did an extantion, anyway i know most of the poeple in the pctures of Oktoberfest 2004.
    i´m now living in germany for almost half year but i lost kontakt with all the friends that i knew in disney, if somebody know the phone number of SACHA please send it to me , he was i nice guy!
    so everybody who did know me please feel free to contact me anytime by e-mails i´m realy looking forward to go to the next meeting of the cast members.
    you have a magical day ;D
    mehdi