Postal Address

Discussion in 'Walt Disney World College Program' started by porcelain779, Oct 3, 2007.

1. porcelain779

porcelain779 New Member

Hey,

I was just wondering for receiving mail while we are at Disney....what would the postal address be? does everyone have the same or does it depend if your in Commons or Vista etc?

If its the same is it the one thats in the info book? 8050 Gables .....

2. ElisaTonks

ElisaTonks New Member

yummy have told use that our post will reach us if sent to the 8050 gables commons rd address thats listed in the congrats book.

3. louise

louise New Member

Once you get there you will find out your real address and then your post will be in your mail box.

4. porcelain779

porcelain779 New Member

so does that mean if I have something posted to me at 8050 gables... like a week before I arrive it will be waiting for me when I get there?

5. louise

louise New Member

I don't really know how it work because I never had anything sent there so I don't know if they send it to your mailbox or if you have to go and collect it or something.

6. porcelain779

porcelain779 New Member

ahh thanks for your help anyway :)

7. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

The 8050 Gables address is the generic one where everything gets sent (so you'll put it on your luggage just in case something happens to it). When you get there you will find out your actual address (each participant is given a guide book with EVERYTHING you need to know about accommodation and such).

I don't know if you can send things in advance...I'm sure you could if you put a note on it or something. Once you have a proper address, letters will go to your apartment post boxes, and packages will go to the front desk, who will call you and let you know you have a parcel, which you must then collect.

8. porcelain779

porcelain779 New Member

Sweet! Cheers for that
    I ordered some bathers online, but they only post to USA, so I got them sent to a friend of my mum's who lives in USA and she's gonna post them to me when I get there....I kinda wanted them for my first day but it looks like I'll be packing my cruddy old bathers for the first day or so.

I was hoping she might be able to post them like 2 days before I leave or something so they were there waiting.

NEway no biggy!

I cant wait to do all my USA shopping....EVERYTHING TINK!