Potential Cast Members Sep-Dec 2009

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Bombay-sapphire, Feb 4, 2009.

1. This is for those, who are currently going through or have been through the phone interviews to u know, moan and groan and worry as one lol!!

So I had my phone interview last friday with a woman named jenny. she seemed lovely and i think it went okay. Basic questions and yea feel alright about it. But Im confused, when do the phone interviews stop, and when do u think we will hear the results. They said 4 weeks, but that seems reallllllllly long lol! Im really nervous guys!

2. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

Well i dont know how thinks work in the UK; however in Canada, with my phone interview I foudn out 3 weeks after... its pretty greuling.

It feels like all you do is wait for emails. I first applied in May, and got my phone interview at the beginig of august, was told i had made it to the F2F at the end of august... couldnt make it to the ocotber sessions of the face to face so now i am waiting till march!!!!!!!

patience is a virture lol

3. Omg, that is grueling, u must be disney'd out of ur head!!!!

Most of the UK people say they found out after 2 weeks, so im thinking we will find out about the week starting the 16th, which is not this monday but the next. Cos I think interviews finish on the Friday the 13th. So I dunno.

4. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

well good luck!!!

my fingers are def crossed for you and all the other Uk-ers lol

i just cant get over how cool it would be to meet everyone in DISNEYWORLD from these forums!!!!!!

i am thinking i am going to get a rabbits foot, four leave clover and elephant sculpture.. ALL FOR LUCK!!!!!!!

5. I already have all of those, and i kidnapped a leprechaun, i know they're not known for delivering luck. I just wanted one.

6. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

nicely done. that would be a great investment piece!

7. truth be told, he's a viscous wee bugger.

8. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

return as soon as he shows you the end of the rainbow with big ole' pot of gold!

9. mushu

mushu New Member

Me, me, me, me!! I really want to get out there in September - I don't want to be too far behind those guys I met at the Oct f2fs and of course I just want to get to Florida as soon as I can! What with my other application - all the way up to wait list - this waiting has been going on since July 08...

Last time around we heard about f2fs before we were expecting it, like just under 2 weeks afterwards!

10. So does anyone know when the interviews finish?!?!

11. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

Friday the 13th of feb was the last date given for picking an interview.
    So that would leave them 2 weeks to decide who goes through...

12. Right, Im started to get really stressed, LOL!

13. mushu

mushu New Member

The last time/date I was offered was Fri 13th Feb at 3.30pm, so I would imagine that's when they finish!

Do I detect some impatience there? :D

14. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

We've just got to try and put it to the back of our minds... if that's at all possible?! :-\

15. Chelle_Bell

Chelle_Bell New Member

Yep, the last date I was offered was Friday 13th. I'm having my phone interview on Friday 6th, so fingers crossed!

16. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

good luck everyone!!!!

one thing i can recomend is SMILE when you are the phone. they can tell.

i went to the bathroom and just looked at my self in the mirror to assure that i smiled the whole time lol

17. mushu

mushu New Member

Ooh I'm on Friday too Michelle, 10.45am!

18. Chelle_Bell

Chelle_Bell New Member

Ooh, good luck for Friday then! My interview's at 12:15! Getting nervous now! Heh.

19. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

Nothing to worry about. As long as you sound interesting and can speak clearly then i'm sure your through to the F2F.

20. aj2721

aj2721 New Member

I'm more nervous - mine's in an hour!