Potential Cast Members Sep-Dec 2009

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Bombay-sapphire, Feb 4, 2009.

1. arron87

arron87 New Member

nope, im not giving in. . when i first got there i hated it, and true its very difficult to get around.
    but the parties there beat any parties i went to at vista or the commons. i was like one of 2 english guys for the first 2months haha. i was an honorary mexican!

2. i didnt hate it, but i just wish it was next to things more. I just loved how security did not give a shit.

3. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

does anyone have pics of treehouses?!

i have heard some of this mystical place and need a visual i literally see houses in trees :p

4. ctravis

ctravis Guest

Heyyyy everyone i am soooo nervous now!!!! And mousefreak - i dont have any pics sorry. but u could look at it on google. Just try googling it and then try images.

5. StephyLewis

StephyLewis New Member

nearly two weeks since my phone interview. they all must have been done now

*pulls up chair and gets magazine* time to wait. :)

6. ctravis

ctravis Guest

Aaaaaah it will be 3 weeks this thurdays for me since my phone interview. I am so so nervous now. xxxx

7. Aindel

Aindel New Member

Man, I can't believe you guys got notice of your phone interviews! Not sure if this was true of everyone in Canada, but for me: I sent in my application, and got the generic e-mail saying I'd have a phone interview some time in the future. Then, 5:30 on a Friday night, my phone rings and the call display says 'Michigan.' I pick it up, thinking "WTF?!" and the voice on the other side introduces itself as Kristen from Yummy Jobs... I nearly died on the spot. I can barely remember anything because I was so busy trying to think of something! I know I mentioned Tim Horton's and Thanksgiving at one point, but beyond that...nothing.
    At least I'll have enough schoolwork to keep me busy after the f2fs. It'll still be on my mind constantly, though.

8. arron87

arron87 New Member

generally you get notice. Have you checked through all your emails?
    Because i first applied for some programs in october and because im useless at checking emails (too many damn facebook notifications) I got a call in around November and it was a phone interview, and I missed the call so got a voicemail message asking to rearrange the phone interview. So i dug through my emails and realised about a month earlier they had tried contacting me to arrange it!

Luckily now Ive decided to go for the CRP program to make up for not doing the summer program.
    Anyway Im sure your not as useless as me but might be worth just going through your emails to see.
    And I wouldnt worry too much, sometimes calling you out of the blue might be best, you give natural answers instead of being nervous days before waiting for the call preparing what to say. You probably pulled off some great answers without realising!

9. Dan7

Dan7 New Member

Ok, sooo it's been 16 days since my phone interview so they gotta call/e-mail in the next 12 days cos that's 4 weeks :) over half way through! I seem to have been thinking about this waay too much.

10. ToddyBee

ToddyBee New Member

i got a call today asking if i cud go in march!
    so its kinda lookin good for me on getting a f2f...but who knows!
    michele sed we will find out next week!
    xx

11. Aindel

Aindel New Member

Nope, totally never got one. I'm good for checking e-mails (I will admit, I'm a compulsive e-mail checker), and most of my facebook alerts are turned off, so nothing ever really gets lost in my inbox.