Premium Mall

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Travis Fimmel, Jan 9, 2005.

1. This goes all out to the fashion victims in Orlando.

My question is about the Orlando Premium Outlet. I left in June 2004 and I remember that there are some new stores opening, like Arman Xpress and Calvin Klein. Is it true? And if, how are the stores and its price range. I die for them brands...

2. RCP

RCP New Member

YEah that's all is true, there are Armani Exchange Outlet and CK outlet at the orlando's premium outlets, the prices are good, you find good sales and stuff out ot season as in the rest of the outlets but everything still good enough, i finish past march and went on vacation for thanksgiving last week of november, another new store is Hollister now in the Florida Mall kind of close to Express, it use to be only in the Millenia but now is in florida mall also. I miss the shopping, during my vacations I spent a lot besides I could take advantage of the thnaksgiving sales, it was great!!!!

RUBEN

3. emma

emma New Member

i loved hollister on my last trip 2 florida. not just the clothes but the store itself is soooo cool! i could posibly be in walking distance of one this time next year.....ahh too dream ........

4. katiekat

katiekat New Member

mmmmmmmmmmm..........*droooooool
    soooooo excited to shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i love the premium outlets, i was on holiday when they first opened at LBV, love the place, i'm gona have trouble keeping away once i'm doin the program haha

xxx

6. Yeah, just walking by Armani, Boss, the strange CD store, PUMA store, Nike Store or the fabolous Ralph Lauren Store. I eman, common, where in Europe can you get a Polo t shirt for ten bucks? And later, after the cool shopping spree, you can eat at the food court. Even if it's not good like at the Florida Mall or the great Millenia Mall. Well, later at Premium it was always great to have a nice Latte outside at Starbucks and just chill and the Floridian sun is shining...

8)

7. cinderelli.jessy

cinderelli.jessy New Member

Hey Travis, seems like we're all having the same taste concerning the shops and all the awesome fabrics...
    Looking forward to going shopping, huh!!!!!!!! :p

later! jessy

8. JOSSYPOO

JOSSYPOO New Member

this is bad... i spent too much money last time i was in florida..... now i am going to have a year to shop...
    then getting it home.. i had totally forgotten the shopping factor.

i am most exited for victoria secret!!!!
    Jossy

9. maja

maja New Member

Yep! Shopping here is really cool. Last week I went to Florida Mall and shopped a lot at Hollister and A&F and today I went to our premium Outlet Mall.... And I'm Merchie!!!!!! AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

maja ;)

10. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

love that place!!! well i love anywhere that you can shop really if im being honest. a&f = my fave place in the world...well eccept disney.
    I am an absolute shopping addict!spent over a grand last time i was out there!id been saving for months and just went mad!

xx

11. Marie

Marie Guest

Is there an A and F and a hollister at the mall near the apts? I agree with u guys those stores are the best. I went to Abercrombie and Fitch last week on holiday in San Diego - they have a great sale right now and i got some really cute jeans and trousers etc...
    Marie

12. maja

maja New Member

right next to us is no A&f and no Hollister. It's a kind of sad, but then again it's good.... I would be there every week... I'm every week at our mall for my Starbucks Coffee.... :)

13. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

nope the nearest a&f is at the florida mall i think(correct me if im wrong guys) but thats only a short taxi ride away!its a good thing there isn't one at the premium outlets...i'd move in there instead of the commons!!!

14. SaraC

SaraC New Member

starbucks well i'll b living there for! love the place!

a question, anybody been to the mall at millenia, its supposed to be fantastic!

xxx

15. Marie

Marie Guest

Yep its probably for the best the nearest A and F is a taxi ride away otherwise i dont think i would save any money to travel... I love starbucks too Sara theres one round the corner from my flat :) The Commons will feel like home in no time at all!

16. SaraC

SaraC New Member

oooh u lucky thing marie, there isn't one in burton :( nearest one is derby now they opened it! thank god. otherwise i was trecking to birmingham to get my fix haha.

caramel cream frappucino's yum :)

17. RCP

RCP New Member

Definitely there is always a way to go to A&F and Hollister, buses leave from the premium outlets to the Flroida Mall it takes an hour or hour and a half but its as cheap as 3 bucks or so, even u can buy round trip in that buses, to go to millenia definitely u need a car or a cab, but a taxi could be expensive cause its not close et all, a good thing its that on international drive in Pointe Orlando there is another A&F just in the half of the way to Florida Mall using the same bus, the bus is called LINKS or the other option is the trolly the I-Ride, that little bus is slower and goes and comes from the Premium otlets to international drive till Universal Blvd. or Wet and wild corner, I guess it reaches till there but not sure, but for sure it takes u to the Pointe Orlando, there is victoria secrets, A&F, disney store, A/X, and the toy sotre FAO Schwartz. I miss so much Orlando, I envy u all cause u are going there soon, I just went on vacation there past thanksgiving, but my program was over past march almost a year ago....

Have a Magical Shopping! LOL

RUBEN

18. Yeah, Millenia Mall was really big time. A lot of fancy and cool stores like Gucci, Prada, Chanel, the Apple Store, Vcitorias Secret, Lacoste, A&E and loads more. And the funniest part is at the food court. Take a tour and you always get food for free. And the eating was great with its great chill out music and the 360 degree screens on the top... OOhh weee

19. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

must say i wasn't too impressed with millenia. it.was ok first time but found it very expensive compared to the others. but the 360 degree screens...very cool...literally too.the blast of air conditioning when you walk through the middle's like a bloody hurricane!!hehe!

Lindsey
    xxx

20. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i'm still gona have to visit millenia as my cousin who's at uni in florida has recommended it ;)

can't believe i didn't think of the pointe, lovely place :)
    and yeah i too love the foodcourts when u go around and there's free tasters at the chinese's etc. u never even have to buy your lunch your full by the time you've done the full circle of the food court!

xxx