Premium Mall

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Travis Fimmel, Jan 9, 2005.

1. Hey Ruben, my mexican friend.

You have around THXgiving? Also at the commons? If so, tell us how it was. Was it the same as you've participated the program?

2. RCP

RCP New Member

Was so weird to go back, I felt like if I was never left, I rented a car and I went to the 4 parks, I still know a lot of people there and I was like a fish in the water, but in other hand is weird the feeling that u don't belong there anymore, more when u visit ur work location, all the people is gone, all the Q1s an CPs, so its was a so mixed feeling very nostalgic and happy and sad and all, It's weird to be in Epcot and have to leave for the guest entrance instead go thru wardrove to take the Dynamic... Is great to be there again and see all the same, equal as u left it but in reality things changed a lot. So lots of confusion and memories, more than that memories, and before be known for all the pavillions and now just being a regular guest that was shocking and like twilight zone feeling... Like Did I dream it or I really worked here? Do u understand me? I saw very good friends and I enjoyed a lot, but every place remember me people and dates (like calendar dates and dating ocassions lol) and drinkings and gone moments and feelings all mixed... in few words a magical mess of feelings. I couldnt go to the commons, but I would like to see my apartment the 1918... but I guess it would have been more shocking...

RUBEN

3. wow. Interesting and also very shocking, Ruben.

Thanks to let us know...

4. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

i love pointe so much. when i go to florida we always stay in the same hotel and its right across the raod. when i was there in october i found a lot of the units were now closed down. strange. was kinda finding it all over I drive.lots of places closing down. :(

5. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey Gals and Guys.

How are u??
    I was wondering , is it there a Adidas shop in the Premium Outlets??
    U know I am a shoppinh boy, and I really want a pair of Red Adidas pants.
    Hey I also love A&F. But i think they dont have it at the Outlets, but they do at Florida Mall.

Thanks
    Robb ;D

6. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah robb there is an adidas ;). i will find the website for the outlets for you, gives u a list of all the shops there :)

Sara xx

7. SaraC

SaraC New Member

8. I spent nearly all my money at Armani, Boss, Nike, Puma and Ralph Lauren of course. I mean, hey ...Polo stuff for a little buck. Peolpe here in Germany go crazy.

But I am happy to go back again in summer. Need 2 check out Armani X and Calvin Klein.

9. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey Sara,

Thanks a lot.
    Guess , right now that I have seen the good stuff u can find at the Outlets
    Guess I am gonna spend all my money in buying clothes,.

Yeah I have got to admitt it I am a shopaholic.
    But it is cool, this time I will really earn my clothing ::)

Thanks

See ya
    Robb ;D